PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys and Menzerna....

Prometheus
12-07-2004, 10:37 AM
So, I`ve been wanting to try poorboys stuff (mostly EX and EX-P) for awhile, and by all accounts Menzerna makes awesome polishes, and I would like to try them both. Anybody know where i can pick up both at the same place? It seems just about everybody has one or the other, but not both. Just trying to make life a little easier by ordering from 1 place, so got any suggestions? Thanks in advance

P.S.

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it, but a PM where its being moved to would be appreciated. Thanks

NavindraLR
12-07-2004, 10:45 AM
http://premiumautocare.com/

try them... im pretty sure they have both

AudiOn19s
12-07-2004, 10:54 AM
I can honestly say that at the beginning of the summer I was in the same situation as you not knowing which polish to buy and wanting to try both Poorboys and Menzerna. Common opinion is that Menzerna makes the best polishes in the market which is why I chose Menzerna IP and FP. These were the first polishes that I used with my newly acquired PC and while I was happy with the results as a beginner I found these polishes very hard to use often taking quite a bit of time to work and very hard to remove as well. Out of frustration I ordered the Poorboys line after reading rave reviews and hearing of how user friendly they are. After using these polishes I ordered gallons of SSR2.5 and SSR1 because I was that happy with them.

The Menzerna polishes are great products and really supposed to shine with a rotary so I`m holding on to use them when I step up to a rotary this winter...but if it were me I`d say save your money on the Menzerna and just go for the Poorboys. If you`re using a rotary or OK with a little more work effort then the Menzerna polishes are great but I can never really tell a difference in results when used with a PC.

Pats300zx
12-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Pakshak (http://pakshak.com) Carries both plus you get an Autopia discount.

TW85 HHI
12-07-2004, 12:03 PM
PAC gives a discount as well. Not sure if "autopia" will get you a discount but "detailcity" does. They also sent me an e-mail recently saying 12% off until late December...can`t remember the code though.

Prometheus
12-07-2004, 01:58 PM
Awesome, thanks guys

spree
12-07-2004, 03:21 PM
offtopic...you wouldn`t happy to be on stangnet too, would ya?

Beason
12-07-2004, 03:27 PM
whats the pakshak code?

Pats300zx
12-08-2004, 03:47 AM
whats the pakshak code?

I think you can email Ranney directly about it. info@pakshak.com

Carl Anderson
12-08-2004, 07:10 AM
I just e-mailed Ranney at Pakshak after I had made my order and told him I was an autopian. I was almost shocked when I received the products - very significant discount. And the microfiber towels? Well, I just removed them from the dryer this morning and they are sweeeeet! I think I will be ordering a lot from Ranney in the future.

spotter
12-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Once you try Pakshak it is hard to go back. Great towels, great price, great customer service, and just an overall class guy.

01bluecls
12-08-2004, 07:37 AM
Which MF`s are you all ordering from Pakshak, Ultra Mf 16x16 ultra fine mf...etc??