PDA

View Full Version : 4-Star White Lightning

NattyBumppo
04-22-2003, 03:09 PM
This is the first time I used the 4-Star White Lightning All Purpose Cleaner and I`m impressed. This wasn`t your ordinary "used it on wheels or carpets test".

I had to clean the white resin table outside on our deck. It had been sitting out there all through the fall and winter during some pretty tough weather (leaves, snow etc). I originally started with diluted simple green and a scrub brush and quickly realized I was getting nowhere. I switched to straight Simple Green and it helped but I was scrubbing my arse off! Then I remembered the sample Dwayne sent me so out came White Lightning! Used it undiluted, sprayed it on an area of the table, let it sit for about 30 seconds then lightly scrubbed with the brush and instantly I could see months of muck, dirt and embedded grime floating off the surface! A quick spritz with the hose and whala, clean as a whistle. What I found really amazing was it even removed a couple spots where I had spilled some oil based redwood deck stain last summer! Nothing I had tried previously would get those stains out from the texture of the white resin.

Still havenen`t used it on a vehicle yet but based on what I saw over the weekend, I`m going to have to start.

So Dwayne.....give me some dilution ratios for things like carpet, vinyl, tires, engines, etc. This is obviously some pretty strong stuff and I don`t think I want to be using it full strength.

Natty

The Fuzz
04-24-2003, 05:12 AM
Admin where are youuuuu?

Natty, I usually detail "nasty" cars that really seem to benefit from using the 4SWL.

I mix it 1:1 for tires and wheels (These are nasty wheels, brown tires.)

4:1 for maintained wheels and tires, wheel wells, engines, etc.

10:1 for interior cleaning.

This is definately a professional`s product. What I mean by that is when I get a car that looks trashed and I want to use a no-nonsense cleaner that works fast, I grab the White Lightning.

NattyBumppo
04-24-2003, 06:31 AM
Thanks Fuzz! I guess Dwayne is on a siesta? :)