PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys MFs

imported_Mik
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
I`m thinking of ordering some Poorboys MF cloths.

Does anyone use them? Which ones do you use?

mtodde
12-06-2004, 08:11 PM
The megaplush is great...I reserve it for paintwork only. I also like the super thick & plush & the work towel a lot. The mitt is also nice, but a bit overpriced compared to ExcelDetail IMHO.

I have the velvet smooth towel but have not used it. The glass towel is pretty good by itself, but is best used after your initial pass with a heavier towel when used to buff out the glass.

Their kit is a pretty good deal and you can count on good service & support from Steve.

joshcaro
12-06-2004, 08:18 PM
I agree...Excel Detail has given me the best prices on MF`s around. Its pretty dang hard to find any place that beats the prices of Excel. Even when others have sales, Excel`s orginal price is cheaper. He is running a sale on everything on his site right now. Ive done a few transactions with him and look forward to doing many many more with him. He contacts you right away and has your shipment in the mail that day.

MongooseGA
12-06-2004, 08:47 PM
I have one towel form PB that was given to me by another member. I don`t know which one it is, but I was able to induce *slight* marring into a CD with it. It`s green, a little rough (only washed with Sonus MF wash), and `clings` to itself. Smaller than most of my other towels. Any idea which one it might be?

mtodde
12-06-2004, 08:48 PM
that sounds like the work towel to me...it is intended for wheels, door jambs, etc

shaunthebadboy
12-06-2004, 09:29 PM
does anyone have a link to Excel Detail`s products so i can take a look at their prices on mf>

thanks

mtodde
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by shaunthebadass

does anyone have a link to Excel Detail`s products so i can take a look at their prices on mf>

thanks

you`ve got PM

TW85 HHI
12-06-2004, 09:45 PM
If you have a fairly large order from Excel Detail ($35+), e-mail Patrick for Autopian pricing. ;)

Setec Astronomy
02-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by TW85 HHI

If you have a fairly large order from Excel Detail ($35+), e-mail Patrick for Autopian pricing. ;)

Patrick gives an Autopian discount??

ericsscion
02-08-2005, 10:39 AM
i`d like to get the link too please

Woob
02-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Autopian pricing? What`s this!

http://exceldetail.com

:D