PDA

View Full Version : Check this storage container out..what you think?

joshcaro
12-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Lately Ive been looking around a lot for some new storage of my PC and all my products (or most of them). Today I was bored so I decided to browse Lowes.com for tool boxes and storage and ran across this rolling work center. It looks as if to me there is a top and bottom part to this center that can be removed. If that is so, it looks as if the PC could fit on top and products on bottom. Here is the link:

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=75841-46921-18700

Its on 29.97 and you can get the 10% movers club thing. The best part of it is that it rolls, making it extremely easy for detailers on the go.

Does anyone have this box or have seen it? I make take a ride up to Lowes in a little while to view it in person to see how big it actually is.

zainoshine
12-06-2004, 04:37 PM
I`ve seen a similar version at Wal-Mart. After looking at it, and then thinking of the amount of products even I have (probably less than some members here), I didn`t think everything would fit. So I bought a Sterilite Two Drawer System that`s pretty big, with removal drawers (pics maybe later), and it`s now full, so I`m glad I didn`t get it.

HOWEVER, if you use the top for the PC, bottom for Pads and MFs, I could see it being a good purchase, then just buying another storage system OR another one of those rolling things for products. It just depends on how much stuff you really have.

the other pc
12-06-2004, 04:45 PM
If all your products will fit into that toolbox you need to buy a lot more products. :D

Sorry, I couldn`t resist.

PC.

gto78
12-06-2004, 04:48 PM
what kind of vehicle are you trying to fit the storage box into? or is it just for the garage? If it`s a car I would try and use the trunk and get a large storage type of plastic container like you use for the attic for Christmas stuff etc. But if your gonna try and lift it out of your car and put onto the ground, and then roll it around, you may have a hard time finding something that big

MongooseGA
12-06-2004, 04:50 PM
How big is it?

Looks like a pretty cool deal.

joshcaro
12-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Im not going to put this in MY car, but I thought other people could you know. I cant tell how big it is from the picture, but I just wanted to get others opinons.