PDA

View Full Version : Detail on a 03 SL55AMG.. SWEET

Pages : 1 [2]

G35stilez
11-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Looks great!

Is this the guy with all of the exotics? (black cl, ferrari, etc)

How is the Oxi workin out for ya?

NavindraLR
11-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Looks great!

Is this the guy with all of the exotics? (black cl, ferrari, etc)

How is the Oxi workin out for ya?

thanks... no this is another guy who i am friends with that lives up the street.. in the 3rd pic u can see the guys how with the black cl and exotics.. i used to do his cars but not anymore, because he is a complete ***hole. really pissed me off bad. but besides that, the oxi clean is working good... u should have seen carpets (no before pics)... he is having a house built in smithtown, and the carpets had all kinds of sand, gravel, dirt, and soda embedded in them.. i think they turned out good... on the doors there is a glove box like storage compartment, and when i opened the passenger one, i could have sworn there was a miniature beach in there.. i mean there was enough sand to make 10 scoops with the oxiclean scooper. :brick

zesty-man
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
did somebody say beach? agaian, really nice job, ill have to try some of that stuff on my own silver car :).

NavindraLR
11-09-2004, 07:31 AM
actually im pretty sure the sand is from where his house is being built (it might be overlooking the water though.. im not sure)... regardless, all of long island is sand!!! it sucks