PDA

View Full Version : Aio

holland_patrick
11-29-2004, 08:56 PM
I`m going to get Aio and the SG for my wifes bravada which is black and has many light scratches I can get the scraches out I have a rotery but i was wondering about putting the AIO on I don`t have a PC so it would be rotry or hand.. any help.. I only have a wool pad and a polish pad so i`m open to getting more pads because I will have to anyways..

patrick

Jngrbrdman
11-29-2004, 09:00 PM
It works fine by hand. Its not going to do anything for the scratches, but it will clean the paint and make an excellent base for the SG. I would recomend using a damp microfiber pad to apply it. Work one panel at a time and buff it off when you are finished. There is no drying time required for AIO. In fact, the longer you let it sit, the harder it becomes to buff off.

White95Max
11-29-2004, 09:03 PM
If you have any difficulty removing it, you can always spray the MF with a little QD to help in product removal. And like stated above, the AIO will not remove any scratches...it`s non-abrasive.

holland_patrick
11-29-2004, 09:36 PM
I was just wondering if i need a pc to work it in or not.. Better in not..

White95Max
11-29-2004, 09:39 PM
You can use AIO by hand, but results will be acheived faster with a PC, that`s all. The only thing you REALLY need a PC for is to remove swirls. Or heavy oxidation I suppose.

The PC will make any step easier and require much less effort, but it`s not essential to the cleaning step.

Jngrbrdman
11-30-2004, 05:49 AM
A PC would help with any job. There are some that it just doesn`t matter one way or the other. AIO doesn`t really need to be `worked in`. If you have a seriously oxidized vehicle, then a PC would certianly help speed things up, but the job can be done by hand.

holland_patrick
11-30-2004, 08:17 AM
ok I wanted to know can AIo be applied by roatry I have one of those..

I don`t have a PC whic I have seen people use to apply AIO

If you suggest using the Roatry what pad??

I know about removing swirls with the roatry(and causing them..)

and have done it(both).

Thank you:bow :bow :bow

patrick:bounce

imported_Larry A
11-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Ive had some fine scratches on the hood of my car and AIO took them out. I had to go over the hood 3 times by hand. I dont know if their removed or filled but they are gone.