PDA

View Full Version : So how are all my pro`s doing?

Detailing NY
11-29-2004, 08:21 PM
It has been so long since I have posted anything. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been extremly busy and trying to get the business to a new level.

I have been detailing many cars from autopia but have not had a chance to post any of them. You really meet some cool people on this forum.

I am now running my own independent adjusting firm and the detailing company at the same time, so it is kind of hard to keep coming back to the forum.

I do answer alot of emails though.

I have come up with so many new marketing ideas, that I can`t wait to share, I just need to get them all in order.

Hope all is well with everyone and business is good

Thomas Dekany
11-29-2004, 08:35 PM
Welcome back! I was wondering why you haven`t been posting pictures. Your awesome work has been missed. Please skip a workout and post some pictures please?

How is your diet/workouts going?

Detailing NY
11-30-2004, 03:06 PM
I have been workingout and working hard for a while now and have been so busy. I almost forgot about Autopia.

I have started taking martial arts again. I now go 5 days a week for mixed martial art fighting, kind of like what you see on the UFC. I train for about 2 1/2hrs a day and love it.

As for my pictures, I have added some new ones in my gallery,

here is the link

http://autopia.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10345

Scottwax
11-30-2004, 05:45 PM
Hey Brian :wavey

Glad to hear you are doing well.

imported_ajbarnes
12-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Welcome back Brian!:wavey I was MIA for a little while too due to business.

tpgsr
12-01-2004, 06:27 PM
I think that we have all been MIA for a while this summer. I guess that is a great thing!!!

Nice to see you back even for a second or two Brian, do you have anything to show us that tops the Ford deal from earlier this year??

DaGonz
12-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome back!

Glad to see you`re doing well!