PDA

View Full Version : Detailer wanted in Gaithersburg MD area

spendyg
11-29-2004, 03:09 PM
I`m interested in acquiring the services of a professional for a full exterior detail. I want something durable for the winter ahead. Wet look and shine are secondary to durability.

I am looking for either a mobile service or a place nearby that does high quality work. Prices would be great too.

Anybody interested?

joburnet
11-29-2004, 09:08 PM
I have a mobile service that goes to Gaithersburg.

www.aperfectshinedetailing.com

safetyman2010
12-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by joburnet

Hey man, I just checked out your website and that`s pretty cool what you are doing with the Christian Children`s Fund. We gave a lot of money to the Humane Society and various Cancer charities this year (in particular Camp Trilliam for kids with cancer) but may add a few kids to our fundraising efforts now as well. Keep up the good work and setting a good example.

joburnet
12-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey man, I just checked out your website and that`s pretty cool what you are doing with the Christian Children`s Fund. We gave a lot of money to the Humane Society and various Cancer charities this year (in particular Camp Trilliam for kids with cancer) but may add a few kids to our fundraising efforts now as well. Keep up the good work and setting a good example.

We just started this summer and we`ve already given over $1000 to the CCF, which sponsors four kids for an entire year. It`s a lot of money but it helps us with advertising and they need it more then I do.

evil_c5
12-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by joburnet

i want to get my car ready for world of wheels, but working 80 plus hours a week i just dont have time. how much would you charge to come give my vette the "show ready" shine?

also, do you use zaino?

joburnet
12-10-2004, 10:10 AM
evil_c5 - PM Sent.

I use EX-P and Souverign but not Zaino.

evil_c5
12-10-2004, 04:47 PM
inbox is full.

joburnet
12-11-2004, 05:50 PM
fixed

imported_mirrorfinishman
12-15-2004, 05:43 PM
The following detailers are listed in Maryland on the `Find-A-Detailer` page of my website:

http://www.anthonysmobile.com

http://www.creativecarcare.com