PDA

View Full Version : MD Professional detailers... Help needed!

ExplorerXLT95
11-28-2004, 01:02 PM
I have absolutely 0 time to do any detailing lately and my car needs it BADLY. I have a Black 2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra. I basically would like to get a quote from any professional detailers in Maryland (preferably close to the Annapolis area) that do mobile detailing. I`d like to see some past results as well. However, here is what I would like done to the car:

- Clay entire car

- 3M Swirl-mark Remover (or similar product; have very minor swirls and a few light scratches that do not catch my fingernail when running it over the scratch)

- Klasse AIO (2 applications)

- Klasse HGSG (preferably 2 coats)

- Pinnacle Souveran (preferably 2 coats)

- Engine cleaning

- Wheel cleaning (concours wheel cleaning with a coat or 2 of Klasse HGSG or AIO on them, preferably)

- Light interior clean-up

I have every thing necessary to do all of the above (products, Porter Cable 7424, hoses, towels, brushes, etc) so all I would need is someone to do it. I am just trying to gauge prices because I really don`t have the time on the weekends lately. I may just end up MAKING time one weekend, but at the moment it`s looking very unlikely.

So if I could get any quotes for the above from serious detailers in and around the Annapolis, MD area, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to see past results on similar colored cars as well. I would also like to know how long you`ve been in the "business".

I look forward to hearing from a few of you. If necessary, you may e-mail me at sean_martin14@comcast.net. However, I would prefer responses here first.

Thanks very much! :xyxthumbs

ExplorerXLT95
11-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Anybody?

audipower
11-29-2004, 12:20 AM
look in the phone book. Do a search on google, maryland car detailing. I went ahead for you and this is a site I got. A directory.

http://www.detailingdirectory.com/maryland_mobile_detailing.html

ExplorerXLT95
11-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by audipower

look in the phone book. Do a search on google, maryland car detailing. I went ahead for you and this is a site I got. A directory.

http://www.detailingdirectory.com/maryland_mobile_detailing.html

Yea, but I`d prefer that they are Autopians. Or that I have some contact with them throught this site. Only reason being is that I know that people on here seriously care about how their cars appear.

Know what I mean? :xyxthumbs

Thanks for the help though....

Any Autopian professional detailers in the Maryland area interested?? :nixweiss

hOAGART
07-18-2007, 10:36 AM
I dont know how I found this ...

Im in the Crofton area. Not a professional, but defiantely an Autopian.

imported_DetailDan
07-18-2007, 10:40 AM
I think you might have a hard time finding a professional thatll use YOUR products.

awahl63
07-18-2007, 10:47 AM
You guys know that this thread is 3 years old right?

01bluecls
07-18-2007, 10:59 AM
You guys know that this thread is 3 years old right?

LOL - THat`s funny

imported_DetailDan
07-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Ahh ****. How did you find this hOAGART?

tinhead
07-22-2007, 06:46 PM
try tdekany. i`ve seen his pics in the click and brag area and it would seem from the pics that he does great work. he is in fairfax, so dunno if he travels up your way or not.