PDA

View Full Version : Mother`s Back to Black

CamaroZboy
11-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Anyone ever used this and end up with a good result? I have used poorboy`s trim restorer in the past and absolutly loved it, but noticed that local parts stores carry the mother`s back to black and its also about half as expensive and if it works fairly good, then it would probably be worth the shot.

Also, any recomendations on shining up my dashboard, and plastic pieces all around my dash/console areas?

Cory

jaybs02
11-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I aksed the same question a while back, here a link to that one back to black (http://www.detailcity.com/showthread.php?t=7356) .
As for the interior I`m partial to Poorboys natual look dressing
Hope that helps

"J"

Tarios
11-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Anyone ever used this and end up with a good result? I have used poorboy`s trim restorer in the past and absolutly loved it, but noticed that local parts stores carry the mother`s back to black and its also about half as expensive and if it works fairly good, then it would probably be worth the shot.

Also, any recomendations on shining up my dashboard, and plastic pieces all around my dash/console areas?

Cory
I use BB and I find it looks good but it has no longevity to it...
QD i guess for the exterior..I wouldn`t use it inside..
I find Stoner Trim restorer in a spray can is just amazing...
If you have a car with lots of plastic bumpers and mud guards etc...I my case on the Nissan Xterra it is quite useful..

OI812
11-06-2004, 12:37 AM
IMHO Mother Back to Black sucks. I was trying to think of better words, but there just isn`t any that describe it better.

If you want what I have P.M. me. You pay shipping and you can have the rest of the bottle for free.

pappy
11-06-2004, 04:00 PM
yea i think i used it around one window and i chucked the rest....its not even worth the money. it dosnt work and in my opinion its hard to apply and remove....its just all around a bad product