PDA

View Full Version : autopian sized parking stall

vdog0531
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM
well i went to go park my car last night and i was of course driving to the back to find a spot away from everyone and i came across the biggest parking stall i`ve ever seen!!! it was great. i am not going to drive my car all week unless i NEED to in order to maintain my awesome parking spot. i know the pic is dark but its awesome. i figured if anyone would appreciate this parking spot, you guys would:)

Vernon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/vdog0531/autopiansizeparkingstall.jpg

l33
11-16-2004, 05:18 PM
I do the same at work, i might even put it on more of an angle so no one will try to squeeze in next to you. A week ago at work someone parked so close i couldn`t get into my front door, i wanted to flip their car over i was so pissed.

SilverLexus
11-16-2004, 05:21 PM
That would work for even an Autopian that owns a Hummer.

vdog0531
11-16-2004, 05:42 PM
yeah, it look like it was just a tad too small to make two spots out of it now its just one huge parking spot. i love it.

Vernon

stilez
11-16-2004, 05:46 PM
Damn :eek:

I think the sanitation truck belongs there ;)

EdLancer
11-17-2004, 11:44 PM
I try to park my ride as far away from other cars since my car has been Autopianed and is fairly new to avoid dings and dents by stupid idiots who don`t look when they open their doors, but somehow some stupid idiot always manages to park right next to me when theres like a kzillions other spots available.

01rt
11-18-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by EdLancer

I try to park my ride as far away from other cars since my car has been Autopianed and is fairly new to avoid dings and dents by stupid idiots who don`t look when they open their doors, but somehow some stupid idiot always manages to park right next to me when theres like a kzillions other spots available.

Used to happen to me, I`d park in the last spot, this guy would park next to me, so I moved 3 or 4 spaces over and he`d still park right next to me. Finally had to park on the other end of the lot.:angry

sQuashed
11-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by GSRstilez

Damn :eek:

I think the sanitation truck belongs there ;)

You mean my work truck ?????:D

P.S. Smells like money to me :bow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/squashed/stuff/pumper1.jpg

Corey Bit Spank
11-18-2004, 10:54 AM
That is how I park at school. I`m usually the first person so I take the end spot and park as close to the curb as possible. And then...the nice cars park next to me because they don`t want to get their car smacked either. heh.

stilez
11-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey Gary...I was just referring to a large truck in general, but thats a funny pic :D

sQuashed
11-18-2004, 01:46 PM
I have a few more Sean, but its not like im proud to pump poop:nixweiss lolol..

Its my Saturday job only:xyxthumbs

Oh and another thing, Do you guys ever see Crystal Geyser Bottled Water ??

That picture is from the Bottling Factory here in the Sierra`s..

So if you see a brown tint in the bottled water...Just be assured that I made a mistake:scared :scared