PDA

View Full Version : 3d products

quamen
11-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Anyone every have expericne with the products from www.3dproducts.com? I usually order stuff from detail king and im happy with the products for the most part, but i need to order bigger quanities. 1 gallon stuff is not cutting it and 3dproducts sells the same stuff by the 5 gallon containers. Anyone have expericne with their products?

Thanks

Bill D
11-16-2004, 04:18 PM
If nothing more, very nice bottles,sprayers and accesories. Nice full range of polishers too :up I wonder if they manufacture their own chemicals or are simply relabeled bulk detailer chemicals?

taylor
03-08-2005, 10:10 PM
quaman, have you had any problems with Detail Kings green stuff on wheels?

quamen
03-09-2005, 05:06 PM
nope never had a problem, i love it. I order alot of the "waste" products from them. I dont really like much of there polishes and waxes, but some are really great. The sts2000 is the best paint sealant I have ever used and heard about. I love LOVE LOVE the pink stuff interior cleaner, bug off, green stuff, fabric guard, EXPRESS WAX AND SPEED GLAZE ROCK!!! I also love there brushes, cheap microfibers work great on paint with no scratch, there like 20 bucks for a dozen. Oh yeah new car scent 30 bucks a gallon, but is the best smelling most non fake scent out i think. I just got the Red X stain remover, havent tried it yet. I hear there california tire dressing is great, but i was unhappy with the engine dressing, It was horrible the non silicone dont get it.

Other than that great products, and a great training facility 2 thumbs up for Nick Vacco

Kleanride
03-09-2005, 05:29 PM
3D looks alright. I would be interested to read an Autopians review....!

Cheap as all get out!

Ben@3D
07-25-2007, 05:22 PM
If nothing more, very nice bottles,sprayers and accesories. Nice full range of polishers too :up I wonder if they manufacture their own chemicals or are simply relabeled bulk detailer chemicals?

This thread is quite old, but I wanted to let you know that 3D manufactures its own chemicals in Santa Clarita, CA. We often times make and relabel for other companies, but not the other way around.

3D looks alright. I would be interested to read an Autopians review....!

We would happily give samples to Autopia if they want to review our products.

awahl63
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
This thread is quite old, but I wanted to let you know that 3D manufactures its own chemicals in Santa Clarita, CA. We often times make and relabel for other companies, but not the other way around.

Yeah...ok.

Bobby G
07-25-2007, 05:32 PM

We would happily give samples to Autopia if they want to review our products.

Thanks, and I`d like to let you know you`re BANNED :beware

Old Pirate
07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I been waiting for this one:beware

Bobby G
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Shameless promotion.

Perhaps Ben would like to let me put a free ad on his home page?