PDA

View Full Version : 97` black acura

r0dxx
11-10-2004, 11:22 PM
My whole car paint is in good condition i wash it every week use nxt wash, and meguiars qd spray. And use nxt liquid wax every month, or sometimes I use Meguiars Gold Class Paste Wax.

Heres the deal guys...My back bumper is really messed up. The left side is perfect...But the right side is soooo dull. For example if you walk by my bumper you can see your reflection and then once you get to the right side it just a blur. It almost has no shine to it at all like flat black. Anyone have any idea what this is? Even after I wax it there is no difference. It looks very cloudy...

r0dxx
11-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Also the top part of my trunk after i wax it is still very rough it never gets smooth :(

oaevo8u
11-10-2004, 11:32 PM
I would think that a good clay job and some polish before you apply that wax would be in order.

DSVWGLI
11-10-2004, 11:35 PM
:wavey Welcome r0dxx, sounds like it needs to be polished, but with out pics who really knows. Anyway you should do a little research and reading in the learn section of Autopia it will answer a lot of your questions. After that feel free to post your qustions and if your like the rest of us you will have many.

r0dxx
11-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Im gonnna buy the mothers clay bar what kind of polish do u recommend?

Thanks i`ve been on this site for a while finially registered!

r0dxx
11-11-2004, 08:33 PM
?