PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever hear of Pro products and Yeager?

Mirror Images
11-10-2004, 08:15 AM
Are they any good?

Chubs
11-10-2004, 09:00 AM
I used PRO products about 8 years ago and I liked them at the time. Now I prefer to use the pro and detailer lone from MEG`s. I have a local place to get it and its very easy to get info and how to use from megs forum or seminars that they have all the time.

Chubs

Accumulator
11-10-2004, 10:55 AM
I too have used Pro stuff and it`s good.

Bill D
11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Pro along with one or two other brands have that Bug Guard spray on type product that seems to do its job well. I think they, along with Finsh Kare, Pro has a product similar to this Optimum Car Wax ( spray product) we`ve been hearing about.

My local detailing store is a Pro,Megs and Auto Magic dealer

Chubs
11-11-2004, 08:47 AM
I found there web site.

www.prowax.com Give them a shout and they will send you any info you want. I know they have a local salesman that will stop at your shop if you need anything. At least in my area they do. If they don`t in your area I`m sure they would still get you the products some how.

Chubs

imported_BumpersPlus2
11-11-2004, 03:45 PM
My experience with pro has been overall positive. Yellow paste wax, Premo interior dressing, glosso water based dressing, clear cut, trouble shooter, clay, blue ice tire dressing(my personal favorite), Pro gold.

smfrycruzr
11-11-2004, 05:07 PM
I just sold all of my other polishes and waxes and strictly use their P-38-Q Boat and RV wax. It goes on easy(PC) and has a tremendous amount of cleaning ability. Lasts a long time too due to its polymer content. Once in a while I`ll top it with S100. Amazing results. I get it from a local distributor for 11.50 a bottle. Miracle Wax is also a great PRO product.