PDA

View Full Version : What products need to be protected from freezing?

turborave
11-09-2004, 09:36 AM
I keep all my products in the garage and its getting colder. I have several bottles of EWAUD, cans of paste waxes, menzerna polishes, megs SMR 2.0, NXT, QEW, EO Tire Gel and many other products. Do i need to do something to prevent my products from freezing?

Pats300zx
11-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I prevent all my products from freezing by bringing them inside. Better to be safer than sorry. If it freezes the product is going to seperate etc.

I left a bottle of quick detailer in my truck last winter and it froze..that was ugly...:scared

NavindraLR
11-09-2004, 10:56 AM
id say all products as well.. u never know...

Scott P
11-09-2004, 11:16 AM
I bring all my stuff inside in the winter. Hopefully, next year I will have my garage fully insulated and heated, so I won`t have to haul all those boxes anymore.

Raven
11-09-2004, 11:27 AM
I also bring all my products inside the house for the winter. It`s easier than trying to figure out which ones can take the freezing temps and which can`t.

Mmmph
11-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Leave the Dawn outside to freeze...It is so cool looking when it happens. :xyxthumbs

When it warms back up, it returns to its normal state.

cheapshot
11-09-2004, 05:32 PM
I had my brand new never used klasse stash freeze on me :scared but it works and looks fine, the plastic bottles (Red & Silver) didn`t blow up or expand, they were just rock solid. I shook it real good before tetsing it. However, I will start taking everything inside from now on.

Make sure your products are away from heaters when indoors. That could be worse then freezing them.