PDA

View Full Version : My wife wants to kill me

pocon1
11-07-2004, 06:23 PM
So I detailed a coworkers jeep and it looked great. Took before and after pics to post here and print at home. Went to see The Incredibles (great movie by the way). Got home around ten, told her I would get the camera and attach it to the computer. Camera was not in the bag. Not in the car. Thought back to earlier in the day. Realized that the thump I heard while making a left turn was the camera sailing off the car where it had been resting between the windshield and the hood. Moral of the story is do not put anything on your car. That was a Nikon Coolpix 4300 with a 256 meg card. Great camera for me. Good size, good pics.

imported_liam
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
ohhh nasty, i have a nikon 5100 always sitting in my car along with a tripod for cool photos...

like catching a lambo mercilargo (can`t spell) sitting next to a riced up boy racer at the lights! :D

imported_Bence
11-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Murcielago! Moor-thee-eh-lah-go! (Pronounce the middle `th` as you would saying `think`, but a bit more s-like!

Labster
11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
That sucks man. Can`t say that it`s ever happened to me though, a friend of mine drove out of a lot with his cell phone on the roof of his car though and I was following him and watched it fly off. It still worked somehow.