PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Anti-Insekt...What does the back label say?

White95Max
11-05-2004, 12:43 PM
The labels on my 1Z Anti-Insekt are typed in German. I`d like to know what the directions say on the back so I do everything right.

Could someone translate it for me? Or does someone have a bottle with an english label?

MikeWinLDS
11-05-2004, 01:00 PM
In the meantime, try using the Altavista Babelfish translator:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

imported_Macgirl
11-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Quickly and easily removes insects from glass, chrome, paintwork, rubber and plastic. Removes soot, grease and smog film from front spoilers, trim, fenders and front and rear portions.

Application:

Rinse rough dirt off surface to be treated to avoid scratches. Spray onto surfaces to be cleaned and allow to penetrate for a maximum of 3 minutes. Agitate with a soft cotton cloth if necessary. Hose or wash off thoroughly. Do not apply on hot paint surface or allow to dry in direct sunlight. Apply as a pre-cleaner prior to washing. Note: Test for suitability on weathered and newly painted paintwork.

Contains: <5% anion. Tenside, <5 ion. Tenside, glossifiers, additives, colorants and odorants. Use exclusively in accordance with this product description.

Safety Notice:

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.

If eye contact occurs, rinse with water.

Dispose of container properly.

Environmently compatible container.

Recycle if possible.

Note: some of the label was worn so there may be parts that aren`t transposed correctly.

White95Max
11-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Thanks MacGirl.