PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO or P21S Cleanser?

KuniD
11-05-2004, 04:46 AM
Hi all first time poster! :wavey

Just picked up my new car a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I`d stock up on bits n bobs I`ll need to keep it shining.

Had a bit of a shopping spree on Autopia (cheers guys!! 3 days from the US wow! :eek: ), and got the following

Wool Wash Mits

Sonüs Ultimate Drying Towel

Soft Touch Dryer (squeegee)

Sonüs Der Wunder Applicator

OXO Wash Brush

Concourse Buffing Towels

Meguiars NXT Gen Car Wash

P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Klasse All-In-One

P21S Carnauba Wax

I ordered the Klasse AIO because Autopia recommended that the P21S Carnauba Wax be used as a top coat over it - but doesn`t the P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and the Klasse AIO do the same thing?

Or should I still use the P21S Cleansing Lotion, followed by the Klasse AIO then a final P21S wax top coat for the perfect finish?

Cheers :xyxthumbs

imported_pugoman
11-05-2004, 05:21 AM
:welcome :brit

What was the reason for buying the P21S GEPC aswell as the AIO?

On a new car you certainly won`t need both of them - I`d go with AIO followed by the P21S wax. The AIO will clean, polish and lay down some acrylic protection, it`ll be a good base for the P21S wax - I`ve tried that combo myself with nice results.

Seeing as your car is blue, then I`d certainly recommend you try some NXT wax at some point in the future - for some reason, it always looks fantastic on blues. ;) You could then top the NXT with the P21S wax for a lovely wet look!

Also, check out http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk if you haven`t done so already. You can get many of the products mentioned on Autopia from within the UK with free p&p. :up

Post up some pics of the new car when you get a chance... :xyxthumbs

Lowejackson
11-05-2004, 06:27 AM
Welcome to Autopia :xyxthumbs

Out of interest, why are you not ordering Klasse SG.

Alex at seriousperformance is a good guy and dont forget many products talked about on Autopia are available in the UK.

I would also highly recommend consideration of a PC

KuniD
11-05-2004, 06:55 AM
Sorta bought the P21S cleanser by accident :o

I`d added it to my basket already, then when I went to get the wax I noticed they recommended the Klasse AIO, so I ordered that as well.

I`ll save the P21S as a back up for when I run out of the AIO :)

imported_memnuts
11-05-2004, 08:08 AM
You can always do a mild cleansing with the P21S GEPC, follow with AIO for a chemical cleansing, gloss clarification and lay down some acrylic protection and top with the P21S wax. Excellent multi-step process. All 3 of these products are quite easy to apply and buff.

KuniD
11-05-2004, 11:19 AM
I`ll give that a try next time blkZ28Conv :)

Spent a good four hours washing, drying, polishing and waxing! Very happy with the results :D

I`m away for the weekend, so the cars going to be in the garage for the next three days, but when I come back I want to put another coat of P21S wax, then I`ll snap some pictures off :)

I`m in the city mid-week, may take advantage of that and take some shots next to a few landmarks :D