PDA

View Full Version : SONÃœS SFX Polishing System

Bobby G
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
I am pleased to announce the availability of the SONÃœS SFX Polishing System. Contest and availability details can be found in the Autopia Car Care forum area.

The SFX line is based on three new polishes and matched foam polishing pads:

SONÃœS RESTORE (SFX-1) is a fast-action cutting and paintwork restoration polish. Use SFX-1 to cut and buff 1200 grit sanding marks (after paint repairs), heavy swirl marks, surface scratches, orange peel and severe oxidation. You may also use SONÃœS SFX-1 to repair the damage cause by water spot etching and bird droppings. This is the right polish to use when paint is in rough condition to the blend body shop repairs. It beautifully removes finish marring and restores aged finishes.

SONÃœS ENHANCE (SFX-2) is a buffered swirl-mark reducer and gloss-enhancing polish. Use SFX-2 to restore full gloss after compounding with SFX-1 or to remove fine scratches, swirl-marks and light oxidation. This is the right polish to use to maintain an as-new on daily-use vehicles.

SONÃœS FINAL FINISH (SFX-3) is an ultra-fine show car polish and finishing glaze designed to produce exceptional depth and gloss on all new, like-new and show car paint finishes. SFX-3 produces show car finish results on all dark colors and metallic finishes. With regular use, SFX-3 improves and maintains finish clarity for mirror-like results.

SilverLexus
11-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Cool. More stuff to order...:)

stevet
11-04-2004, 09:04 PM
David,

Is SFX-3 a non filling polish like Menzerna FP?

AlexRuiz
11-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Dave, are these new pads (yellow, white and blue) a replacement or new version of the existing pads (orange, gree, blue, gray) or go side by side?

What makes them different to the standard set of pads?

Can they beused with other products also?

Can I use the new SonüsSFx polishes with other pads?

Thanks

Alex

audipower
12-06-2004, 12:41 AM
I know this is alot, but I just purchased these pads and polishes. I`m new to the PC but have used a orbital buffer for years. I have read countless threads and articles on polishing and the PC (thanks Autopia and Properautocare) .

How do you suggest step by step using the products? Meaning applying styles, speed, removal, up and down or figure 8. I`m new to the PC and Sonus polishes and don`t want to do it incorrectly. My first victim is a `03 Black Eclipse. Dull, oxidized lightly, swirl marks paint. Needs help. He parks this car on his construction site. I know to start with the less abrasive first SFX-2, but if I use #1 after #2 would I have to go back to #2?

SOme of my friends think I`m nuts switching my steps and polishes, but I want to take my work to a different level. My steps are Clay, Sonus Paint Cleaner, Polish, Klasse AIO, KLasse SG and P21S.

I appreciate your help and knowledge!

Ryan Clement

eclipsegt05
12-18-2004, 09:45 AM
I think you would have to go back to #2 since it`s finer than #1. Then follow up with #3 for the ultimate finish

SVR
01-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Got my sfx products in now. Can`t wait to try them. Thanks for the bonus MF applicator pads too dave