PDA

View Full Version : 19 new Mother`s products!

Alfisti
11-04-2004, 02:41 AM
Just got this off Mother`s wax forum.

New Products for 2005:

PowerBall (for polishing wheels)

PowerMetal polish

PowerPolish (for paint)

PowerWax (for paint)

FX SynWax

FX Spray Wax

FX Wheel Cleaner

FX Tire Shine

Reflections Car Wax (synthetic)

Reflections Top Coat

Reflections Spray Wax

Reflections Tire Care

Reflections all-in-one Leather Care

Wheel Mist Wheel Cleaner 24 oz

Wheel Mist Chrome (24 oz)

Protectant (24 oz)

Mag & Aluminum Polish (22 oz)

Leather Cleaner (12 oz)

Leather Conditioner (12 oz)

Looks like there`s something for everyone to :argue about. Just kidding. :D

Well done Mother`s! :up

(Note Reflections Top Coat ??)

Setec Astronomy
11-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Alfisti

Looks like there`s something for everyone to :argue about. Just kidding. :D

Who`s kidding? I`ll start. Sounds like they are ripping off NXT with that FX line...wonder if it will be green and purple?

And there are so many products :rolleyes: I`m confused already...but then I`m told I get confused easily.

Alfisti
11-04-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

Sounds like they are ripping off NXT with that FX line...wonder if it will be green and purple?

Ripping off? Who says Megs should have the monopoly on funky-techy-flourocoloured named polymer waxes? They`re not Microsoft you know? ;)

And there are so many products :rolleyes: I`m confused already...but then I`m told I get confused easily.

Alvin Tofler wrote a ground-breaking book in the early Seventees called Future Shock. He predicted this. :scared

Me...I live in a constant state of confusion so I love this many choices.

Seriously though, I can`t wait to try some of the new Mothers stuff, especially. I just hope they get to Australia before the ozone layer hole eats us up.

Setec, just read my signature, go and have three drinks, and you`ll be right mate. :xyxthumbs

eShine
11-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Whre can we see these new products? Do you have a link?

Alfisti
11-04-2004, 06:47 AM
Sorry Chris, the list above is all that`s available at the moment.

Forrest is working his little fingers to bone trying to type up a more detailed product description...and hopefully some pics.

Someone said they`ll be available Spring 2005. Not sure, though.

stilez
11-04-2004, 06:56 AM
The consumer line battle is on!!

Can`t wait to see these products hit the shelves.

forrest@mothers
11-04-2004, 07:06 AM
I`ll try to get better descriptions posted tonight, in the Manufacturer`s area, where it belongs.

Some are new packages of existing products, but 13 are totally new products. There are differences between the FX and Reflections lines (not just the same stuff poured in different bottles).

We`ll begin shipping the new products in late December. Most retailers set their planograms in late February, so I`d guess you`ll start seeing them about then.

Off to breakfast here in really dry air Las Vegas.

Alfisti
11-04-2004, 07:15 AM
Thanks for taking the time off to keep us informed, Forrest. :bigups

Can`t wait! Any idea at this early stage whether the new range will hit Australia next year? Is that part of Mother`s business plan?

BTW, what`s for breakfast? What goes with champagne? :dance

stilez
11-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Alfisti

BTW, what`s for breakfast? What goes with champagne? :dance

Why Orange Juice of course :D

Thanks for the update forrest.

AlexRuiz
11-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Thanks. Looking forward to try them..... So many products, so little money, so little time

kbshadow
11-04-2004, 01:01 PM
Alvin Tofler wrote a ground-breaking book in the early Seventees called Future Shock. He predicted this.

If I remember right he said new products would be marketed at a faster and faster rate, ( accelrated thrust).

But he did not say we would not have the room for all the new products, my whole garage is full of Mothers detailing products now, have to try the new stuff but no place to put it.

Maybe the wife will let me have a shelf in the kitchen or the bedroom??????. Can`t wait.