PDA

View Full Version : Non-abrasive?

cheapshot
11-02-2004, 07:49 PM
I have a bottle of PwC, and it says it`s NON-ABRASIVE? But it also says, REMOVES OXIDATION, HAZE, FINE SCRATCHES, SWIRL MARKS, SAP,TAR, BUGS, OVER-SPRAY, OLD PRODUCTS and more?

What could I expect from this product? How effective of a swirl remover is it? Sound more like a cleaner wax, but i can`t say because i haven`t tried it. When Would this become handy? Thanks

togwt
11-03-2004, 07:16 AM
Just a sugestion, you may get more responses posing a question thus...Is PWC NON-ABRASIVE?

cheapshot
11-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Thanks, I changed subject.

My brother wants me to polish his car this weekend. It`s a 97 altima light Beige in color. The front and rear bumper are shot from city parking, And theres nothing I could do there. I know he has swirls, but I`m not looking to spend all day. Was wondering how Pwc would do on this?

Setec Astronomy
11-03-2004, 07:51 AM
I`m just guessing, but perhaps the product does its cleaning job chemically, which would allow it to remove defects, but still be termed "non-abrasive".

III
11-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by cheapshot

[B]Sound more like a cleaner wax.

You are correct. This is a great one-step product when you don`t have the time to do multiple steps.

cheapshot
11-04-2004, 06:01 AM
So I`m guessing that this product is less abrasive then say #9? But works chemically and not abrasively? :rolleyes:

I`ll have to test out PwC and see how it turns out. Hope this will take care of a bit or fill a bit of them. If not I`ll Try some #80. I was looking to spend more time on the interior. It`s a BIG mess, and I wanted to test my Kids n` Pets with my Bissel on it. :D

ALAN81
11-04-2004, 07:17 AM
PwC is a nice product to work with.To me its a semi mild polish that if your car is prepped correctly will give you a nice finish.Takes out a lot of crap from the surface of your paint.