PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Purple Metal Polish by California Custom?

Aussie Muscle
11-02-2004, 06:50 AM
Hi :)

We have very limited metal polishing products here in Australia, and by that I mean the market is predominately taken care of by Meguiar`s, Mothers or Autosol products for metal polishing.

I was able to get my hands on "Purple Metal Polish", made by California Custom in the U.S.A. I was very pleased with the results and they were far superior to the products and manafacturers I mentioned earlier.

I just wanted to know if anyone on here had compared "Purple Metal Polish" to products such as the Einszett metal polishes etc etc. If so how did you find it?

I`m asking because I`m looking at maybe purchasing some from the U.S.A. and having it sent over here, as I do with Zaino.

If anyone could recommend a better or superior polish for bringing out a mirror finish on chrome, alloy, stainless steel etc etc please by all means let me know.

Thank you all for you valuable time, help and information.:)

California Custom can be found at http://www.californiacustom.com/ if you have never heard or used the product. I`m not advertising the product either so please don`t think I`m a sales rep or similar.

Bill D
11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Sounds very interesting is there a website for this product?