PDA

View Full Version : Clean Leather

Yaemish
10-25-2004, 06:40 PM
I have light leather in my Cadillac and I would like to get the leather as clean as possible. I don[`t really want to use a cleaner/conditioner combo because I would prefer to make sure that all the dirt is out prior to conditioning. Any suggestions on products and tequniques?

TW85 HHI
10-25-2004, 09:36 PM
I`ve been using the Zymol Leather Cleaner that Target sells and a very soft brush with great results. Have some Autoglym on the way and I`ll post my impressions.

jimc
10-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Lots of folks on this board use Woolite and water (1.6 ratio) with great success.

Yaemish
10-26-2004, 07:00 AM
I have been using the woolite water combo for some time now. I wasn`t sure if there was anything stronger or if it could be hurting my leather.

togwt
10-26-2004, 07:28 AM
Quote: Lots of folks on this board use Woolite and water (1.6 ratio) with great success.

~One manâ€â„¢s opinion / observations~

If memory serves this was originally stated on a leather label ( 6:1 solution water/Woolite)affixed to a Cadillac vehicle (posted by Scottwax)

~Hope this helps~

Knowledge unshared is experience wasted

justadumbarchitect / so I question everything/ Jon

WD Pro
10-27-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by TOGWT

Quote: Lots of folks on this board use Woolite and water (1.6 ratio) with great success.

~One manâ€â„¢s opinion / observations~

If memory serves this was originally stated on a leather label ( 6:1 solution water/Woolite)affixed to a Cadillac vehicle (posted by Scottwax)

~Hope this helps~

Knowledge unshared is experience wasted

justadumbarchitect / so I question everything/ Jon

I think I heard that about Lexus ?