PDA

View Full Version : running out of zaino, should i try a new product?

Pages : [1] 2

andrew300
10-24-2004, 02:41 PM
i recently bought a whole set of everything from zaino and it works pretty good but i have nothing to compare it to. well i am running short and was wondering if i should buy another set of zaino or try something new. i currently have a silver lexus is300 which i am selling to get a black 05 bmw m3. that is what i will be using it on so i need a system for dark colors. my gf also has a graphite eclipse so i would use it on that. what do you guys think i should get? i am looking for a complete system and looking for the best shine and wet look. please let me know what i should get. i will also be applying it all with a pc 7424 and i want the BEST products. price is really not an issue, neither is time. thanks.

TW85 HHI
10-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Klasse and Souveran would look great on the M3.

Bill D
10-24-2004, 02:47 PM
I have Klasse and Souveran on my Brilliant Black A4 :up

tom p.
10-24-2004, 02:49 PM
always turns in to eye candy :xyxthumbs

ZaneO
10-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Zaino is a great product, but it never hurts to broaden your horizons. There`s really no right or wrong answer to this question; it`s all personal preference.

A big part of this hobby/passion is trying new products and techniques and learning.

Good luck :)

BookemDano
10-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by manawar

i recently bought a whole set of everything from zaino and it works pretty good but i have nothing to compare it to. well i am running short and was wondering if i should buy another set of zaino or try something new. i currently have a silver lexus is300 which i am selling to get a black 05 bmw m3. that is what i will be using it on so i need a system for dark colors. my gf also has a graphite eclipse so i would use it on that. what do you guys think i should get? i am looking for a complete system and looking for the best shine and wet look. please let me know what i should get. i will also be applying it all with a pc 7424 and i want the BEST products. price is really not an issue, neither is time. thanks.

Zaino is still great stuff. On black, Z5 would look great. The nice wet look of carnauba is fantastic, but don`t forget that it won`t last as long as the Z stuff.

I tried Menzerna IP and FPII. Both are great for light to medium swirls and very light scratches. I used Menzerna FMJ on my wifes red Subie and it looks great. But beading wasn`t great after only two weeks. Might be an option though.

Regards,

Dan.

Nicky Pass
10-24-2004, 09:01 PM
My Zaino was running out, so I decided to try Clearkote Vanilla Moose and Poorboys Nattys wax.....I like this combo better then my zaino!

RedondoV6
10-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ZaneO

Zaino is a great product, but it never hurts to broaden your horizons. There`s really no right or wrong answer to this question; it`s all personal preference.

A big part of this hobby/passion is trying new products and techniques and learning.

Good luck :)

What ZaneO said :xyxthumbs

groebuck
10-24-2004, 09:50 PM
heh if only I had your sense - my garage is filllllllleeed with products ;)

imported_agentf1
10-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Not if you are trying to find something better. If you are looking for something different I say go for it. Zaino is always improving so why not just try the lastest and greatest Zaino.

armoredsaint
10-25-2004, 03:11 PM
Klasse AIO and SG, awesome combo. And much easier without the mixing of Zaino

imported_Vrm Vrm
10-25-2004, 03:30 PM
check out http://www.klassevszaino.com

Also, check out EX Sealant from Poorboy`s World - carnauba AND synthetic!?

DrSauekraut
10-25-2004, 03:33 PM
On my personal cars, I ALWAYS try something different and never use the same combo.

I say be a rebel and stray from the usual.

ZaneO
10-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Vrm Vrm

check out http://www.klassevszaino.com

Wow, that`s not biased what-so-ever.

imported_agentf1
10-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ZaneO

Wow, that`s not biased what-so-ever.

I`ll say, I can do my car about 6 times with 1 oz of Zaino. Definetly swayed towards Klasse. Never tried Klasse so I can`t comment which is better but I have my suspicions. Wasn`t there a link to buy Klasse at the bottom of that page. :nono