PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Care

imported_SHICKS
10-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Hello- I am new to this site and have found some great information.

I have decided to use Klasse twins for winter protection on my BMW. I currently have 3 coats of SG over a 1 week peroid.

I am about to use Eagle One Wet quick detailer to enhance the shine. My car is Steel Gray, so getting a good deep shine seems impossible with Klasse. The SG has cured overnight.

Will the Eagle on QD remove any of the Klasse SG? I don`t want to strip away any of the SG layers or protection.

I have seached the forums, and found much info about Eagle One QD, but nothing inidcating weather or not it will strip any of the Klasse.

The only reason I am using Eagle One QD is because it`s all I have other than some Zymol Carnuba QD which I don`t like.

Thanks,

Steve :xyxthumbs

T. Perinne
10-17-2004, 10:47 AM
If you`re willing to purchase another, the Sonus acrylic spritz is wonderful one Klasse... designed just for it BTW.

imported_SHICKS
10-17-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by T. Perinne

If you`re willing to purchase another, the Sonus acrylic spritz is wonderful one Klasse... designed just for it BTW.

Thank you for the prompt response. I will consider the Sonus spritz.

I would like to know if the Eagle One Wet is safe to use on Klasse. I would hate to take off any of the protection I have put on.

Thanks,

Steve

topnotchtouch
10-17-2004, 11:13 AM
I have been very pleased with the look of the Klasse Twins on the Mustang.

True, SG doesn`t give quite the depth or gloss of a carnauba. I am gonna try out UPP as a topper for the twins. From what I understand it will give a more carnauba type look and is compatible with the twins so you don`t have to remove it to add additional layers of SG.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/2760dsc00005.jpg

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/2760dsc00041.jpg

imported_SHICKS
10-17-2004, 11:28 AM
rjstaaf - Your mustang is beautiful. The thing is, my car is gray. Klasse has made look very sterile. I will upload a picture so you can see what I mean. I am just not getting the wet look. I have used NXT with better results, but that stuff does not seem to last.

EDIT- How do I upload a bigger picture?http://www.autopia.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9646&size=big&papass=&sort=1

truvette
10-17-2004, 08:25 PM
I have used Eagle One Wet on my layers of SG and have had no problems to report. In fact, I felt as though it gave the car a real "sizzling" shine and definately improved the slickness a bit.

imported_SHICKS
10-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by JM19

I have used Eagle One Wet on my layers of SG and have had no problems to report. In fact, I felt as though it gave the car a real "sizzling" shine and definately improved the slickness a bit.

I did use the Eagle One Wet QD. It added a very nice shine.

Thanks,

Steve

tom p.
10-18-2004, 09:08 AM
http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/3089/26acglanz.jpg

I`ll be switching back to AIO+SG on one of the daily drivers. I think this Sonus product will be a home run for Klasse users. I have had exceptional (durability) results with Klasse on one of our cars. I think this Sonus product will just be the icing on the cake!

roadster
10-18-2004, 09:19 AM
Someone suggested the S100 past wax....I have bought it but not tried. Has anyone on the forum anpositive experience with the S100 or have I wasted my $. Is the Sonus better? Confused Agaaiiiin....:)

tom p.
10-18-2004, 09:27 AM
they`re very different products. I would not try to compare the two...

The Sonus is designed to fortify/freshen up the acrylic layer produced by Klasse.

raymond_ho2002
10-18-2004, 10:28 AM
I personally use Eagle One QD over klasse and I have not noticed any detrimental results. I think someone here once had their car repainted and the painter complained about how hard klasse was to remove. I`m sure the chemicals they used to get it off is much harsher than any eagle one product.

Of all the QD`s i`ve used (includes, quikshine, eimann fabrik clear pearl, meguiar`s final inspection, final detail, meguiar`s quik detail, sonus acrylic spray, wolfgang spray, zaino z6), eagle one takes 1st in a 3-way tie with quikshine and zaino z6.