PDA

View Full Version : Clear Bra

griff
10-17-2004, 01:47 AM
Has anyone tried the clear bra that has to be specially applied. It is supposed to be great but it may not be the best looking. Anyone have any picks of what it looks like applied?

Thanks

Dave

imported_DetailGirl
10-17-2004, 08:20 AM
My BF has one on his 2003 Maxima. It looks great and works great. It did take one bigger rock that went through it but it has stopped numerous flying road objects including one chicken (kidding) and it is so much safer than a regular bra. Sorry no pics heis in Atlanta on business right now. This next weekend I can get you pics.

jimmybuffit
10-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Sold under many brands, be sure it is the 3M product. I recently looked at a white, 18 month old 350Z with yellowing on all the `shields" (except the factory installed, in front of the rear wheel opening). Not pretty.

OTH, my wife`s 01 silver VW GTI VR6 has the 3M film, and looks just fine after 3 years.

Really not noticeable, until you look for it

Requires experience to apply properly...

Jim

griff
10-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the responses. DetailGirl can you post the pics when you get them, I am really eager to see what it looks like. My Mustang is black so I am curious to see what it would look like.

Thanks again

bjwebster
10-17-2004, 06:17 PM
I love mine, its 3M and has saved me from many incidents im sure. I will never have a car without it. Well worth the money.

Illiya K.
10-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Wonderful product - barely noticeable.