PDA

View Full Version : How would you spend an extra $100?

Pages : [1] 2

SilverLexus
10-14-2004, 03:15 PM
I`m curious how Autopians would spend an extra $100 (say won in a lottery) if it was just for detailing supplies...

What would you buy?

Would you buy a premium product like a high end wax to try?

What are your favorite products to buy regularly?

Thanks for the feedback. I just think it is cool to see what Autopians like. Don`t worry - I don`t have any connection to the business.

travisdecpn
10-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Stock up on some PC pads, or maybe try out some pinnacle souveran paste wax.

Bill D
10-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Souveran

top quality mfs like Pakshak ultra fine

probably a bunch of Zaino stuff

foam swab set, small and large foam applicators and suede mf Cyclo bonnets from TOL

Wasatch
10-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Maybe try some of the Adam`s Polishes, Pinnacle Paste Glaz Wax, towels from Pakshak and Patrick.

meGrimlock
10-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Honestly, I`d order a Chicago Electric rotary and some pads from CMA. I have all of the products I need and/or want right now, the rotary is next on my list anyway. I figure if I like the Chicago Electric, I can upgrade to a Makita or DeWalt later.

SilverLexus
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Great responses! Keep `em coming...

hirosh
10-14-2004, 03:54 PM
1. zaino $84 kit; or

2. souveran paste wax; or

3. $100 worth of PakShak ultra-fine MF towels; or

4. a bunch of LSPs - 4* UPP, Menzerna FMJ, Klass Twins, etc etc

SDLexus
10-14-2004, 04:13 PM
I`d pick up some Souveran Paste Wax and some quality MF towels. I`ve always wanted to try out Souveran but just can`t justify its high price.

BTW, that`s not much of a lottery if the prize is only $100 ;)

Woob
10-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Microfibers, Brushes, and Equipment. Got enough waxes right now!

svanderbilt
10-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Buncha Sonus stuff, like pads, quick detailer, towels.

ALAN81
10-14-2004, 05:28 PM
I like the question................I have everything ,every week I buy something somtimes I buy a few things if there is a lot of buzz or good reviews. Towels wax polish brushes ect. ITS A SICKNESS I can`t be cured wish there was some kind or medicine

acl99
10-14-2004, 05:34 PM
More pads and more microfiber. Holding out for the new sfx polishes :up

SilverLexus
10-14-2004, 09:21 PM
I was emailing mtodde about the Autopia Buyers Club sale....the Sonus Ultimate Detailing Towels are 20% off.

I`ve been thinking about more 1Z as well. The Scheibenklar and Cockpit Premium (nice smell) have been top drawer so far...

...too bad we don`t have Autopia T-shirts to buy...:)

RedondoV6
10-14-2004, 09:49 PM
Souveran Paste Wax and a few more 1Z products :xyxthumbs

What I would really like to win is around $600 so I could try both of those new DA/rotary polishers. I`m a generous guy, so I`d be kind and send you the one I liked the least out of the two! :lol

imported_DetailGirl
10-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by SilverLexus

I`m curious how Autopians would spend an extra $100 (say won in a lottery) if it was just for detailing supplies...

What would you buy?

Would you buy a premium product like a high end wax to try?

What are your favorite products to buy regularly?

Thanks for the feedback. I just think it is cool to see what Autopians like. Don`t worry - I don`t have any connection to the business. I would say that you would spend it on me on Sunday when I get to Alpharetta by taking me out for sushi and saki!

I will be in ATL the next two weeks minus weekends when I fly back to Minneapolis then in three weeks I will be in Chicago! Maybe I can hook up with PrinzII!