PDA

View Full Version : trade for CMW

Raven
10-13-2004, 07:51 PM
I would like to trade for some CMW, in return I have DACP, !Z PP MP and GW, NXT, SSR1, both SMR`s, EX, EX-P and VM. Would prefer trades of 4oz bottles. Anyone iinterested?

Scottwax
10-13-2004, 08:40 PM
I`ll trade for some Glanz Wax. I`ve tried it before but the sample was small and I didn`t realize how thin it was and wasted about half of it right off the bat.

scott@scottwax.com

Raven
10-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Scott, you have Mail!

Jesstzn
10-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

I`ll trade for some Glanz Wax. I`ve tried it before but the sample was small and I didn`t realize how thin it was and wasted about half of it right off the bat.

scott@scottwax.com

Scott once you get the GW put it in a 2 oz spray bottle and spritz the applicator .. saves the GW .. an oz will more than do a full sized car.

JasonD
10-13-2004, 11:54 PM
I need to start doing that. I wasted a LOT of GW trying to dispense it out of those stupid cans.

oaevo8u
10-14-2004, 12:38 AM
wow what a great idea 2 ounce spray bottle huh, just any old wally world on or what, I hate pouring gw out of those dumb *** cans

thinksnow
10-14-2004, 01:14 AM
One ounce? Think Zaino/SG amounts. The spray bottle will yield about 4-5 cars per 2 oz. bottle. YAY for GW, BOO for the ginormous can.

Jesstzn
10-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by oaevo8u

wow what a great idea 2 ounce spray bottle huh, just any old wally world on or what, I hate pouring gw out of those dumb *** cans

I have a friend that works in the cosmetic dept in a store .. she saves me the spritzers from the perfume samples.

Don`t leave the GW in the bottle when not in use it evaporates in plastic.

I did find an aluminum 4 oz spray bottle that seems ok.

Scottwax
10-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesstzn

Scott once you get the GW put it in a 2 oz spray bottle and spritz the applicator .. saves the GW .. an oz will more than do a full sized car.

That is exactly what I did once I realized how thin GW is. Just a little spritz on the pad and you can cover half a hood!

JaCkaL829
10-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Jay, clear your mailbox man..lol. Anyway thanks for sending the SSR1, you should be getting your CMW soon, I sent it Thursday afternoon, and I don`t think it should take to long from Jersey to Staten Island. Thanks Again!

John

Raven
10-16-2004, 10:52 AM
John, mailbox is cleared LOL, thanks again for the trade. Hoping to get another full day or two with the car before the weather turns against us!