PDA

View Full Version : Winterizing my Volvo

volvoguy
10-12-2004, 10:12 PM
OK, so this weekend I have a 4 day break as it is fall break at my college. I plan on winterizing my volvo over this time. My plan is SSR3 in areas needed followed by 2 then 1. Now here is where I am stumped. I either want to use Merenza FP or VM before I use Zaino. I have the Klasse Twins but id like to see how Zaino fairs this year. I would be using Z1 then Z3x4.

Will I just be wasting a step by adding the VM or FP before the Z1. I plan on washing the car after applying either polishes before Z1 as I have heard its better to wash some of the oils off so Zaino bonds better. So which would be a better choice before Z1 and Z3, VM or FP??

RedondoV6
10-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by volvoguy

OK, so this weekend I have a 4 day break as it is fall break at my college. I plan on winterizing my volvo over this time. My plan is SSR3 in areas needed followed by 2 then 1. Now here is where I am stumped. I either want to use Merenza FP or VM before I use Zaino. I have the Klasse Twins but id like to see how Zaino fairs this year. I would be using Z1 then Z3x4.

Will I just be wasting a step by adding the VM or FP before the Z1. I plan on washing the car after applying either polishes before Z1 as I have heard its better to wash some of the oils off so Zaino bonds better. So which would be a better choice before Z1 and Z3, VM or FP??

Just stick to using the SSR`s. Using FP after SSR1 is not going to add much if anything to the finish. If you really like FP, just drop the SSR1 from the list. I would not use VM under Zaino.

imported_DetailGirl
10-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Only thing that I would use under Zaino is Klasse AIO.