PDA

View Full Version : what`s going to be the craze in 05 ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

s2skimon
10-11-2004, 07:01 PM
well many of "us" ran out and got absorbed in the Wolfgang craze of 2004. I know for me personally, I was disappointed with it. I`ve gone back to Klasse SG topper with Natty`s.

Anyone have any idea on what`s on the horizon for next season ?

thanks

Scottwax
10-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Unless something new comes out that is demonstrably better than what we are using now, probably #16, Natty`s, S100/P21S, Klasse, Zaino and a few others will continue to be the most popular LSPs

NavindraLR
10-11-2004, 07:48 PM
what about the menzerna? could u even call that a craze? and the poorboys?

ZaneO
10-11-2004, 07:51 PM
I`ll be the new hotness :D

stilez
10-11-2004, 07:57 PM
I think the technology is there to create that "ultimate" sealant. It`s only a matter of time before it happens :)

1 Clean WS6
10-11-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ZaneO

I`ll be the new hotness :D

:rofl :rofl Well fo` shizzle my nizzle!!!

s2skimon
10-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by GSRstilez

I think the technology is there to create that "ultimate" sealant. It`s only a matter of time before it happens :)

I agree.

Wasatch
10-11-2004, 08:41 PM
I thought NXT was the big craze in 04, LOL

Rob Tomlin
10-11-2004, 09:00 PM

But just how much time before it happens?

People have been saying this for decades.

l33
10-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Probably the ultimate paint will happen first. We`ll still argue over the ultimate sealant. :)

thinksnow
10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
The newest "hot business" will be "oldness." The love affair with old school LSP`s will be reignited among those not yet smitten.

Bill D
10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Anthony Orosco is experimenting with soon to be released Optimum products, maybe Sonus pads including the upcoming 4" ones

BillNorth
10-11-2004, 09:38 PM

I have to say I disagree with this. There is a misguided perception on this board that every car care company in the world has a team of egg-headed chemists working tirelessly to craft the ultimate paint sealant in a prototypical lab (close your eyes and think of any chemists lab, lol). Not true. Many companies don`t even have their own chemists. They buy their formula in bulk and add fragrance and colouring to it and re-sell it as the next best thing. And so many people think they really are getting the next best thing. The only feat many of the new products have accomplished is that they will be compliant with the new VOC regulations being phased in.

For 2005, I hope we see nothing new. Gawd knows, the last thing we all need is more garbage and disappointment.

JMHO. No flame intended to anyone. :)

imported_DetailGirl
10-11-2004, 09:48 PM
All I know is this about the 2004 craze of Megs NXT. I wasted $25 on it along with the spray wax. I was very surprised how highly it was recomended by David and I got and was like, this is it?? I know Im very happy with UPP, Klasse, Zaino, and Poorboys. Nothing else worth trying anymore.

RedondoV6
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
New for 2005 .. hmmm how about that new stuff .. imported from Japan?

It has a crystal-like structure, like a hundreds of tiny diamonds, suspended in a new super fluro-radon monopolymer derived from yaks milk proteins and sharks spit. It gives an incredible carnuba like shine, which will last until the next year of the dragon (or 2 weeks depending on conditions). :lol