PDA

View Full Version : Black Again !

EdLancer
10-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Anyone use this product ?, I just finished using a 6 year old bottle of the original, but I heard the company closed in 1999 and now have sold their formula to American Oil Co. who have a new improved product at a much lower price. I remember I paid $20cdn a bottle back in `98.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/tolae_1811_40241900

SVR
10-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Just saw that product at a happy wash vending machine. It`s sold by north american oil who for some reason happy wash is selling alongside the manual wash bays. THICK SILICONE is what is printed on the label on the vending machine. It sounds like a very nasty product.

Here`s a pic of another american oil product

Can`t believe the trash that is being sold at wash bays nowdays

EdLancer
10-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by SVR

Just saw that product at a happy wash vending machine. It`s sold by north american oil who for some reason happy wash is selling alongside the manual wash bays. THICK SILICONE is what is printed on the label on the vending machine. It sounds like a very nasty product.

Here`s a pic of another american oil product

Can`t believe the trash that is being sold at wash bays nowdays

Funny you should say that, cause alot of detailing sites are recommending and selling Black Again !

tcfool
10-10-2004, 12:10 AM
What? I use this all the time and it is a great product...

20 years..??? Ok I get it you have been sniffing

Zanio! cool have fun......

Tc

foxtrapper
10-12-2004, 06:10 AM
I use it and really like it. It looks like a silicone, and feels like a silicone, but it doesn`t act like a silicone if you get it on the paint. Ie, it just wipes off. So I`m not sure it really is a silicone.

In any case, it works great on plastic. Not as impressive on rubber.