PDA

View Full Version : PRESSURE STEAM CLEANERS! Fastest way to wash a Car? ***possible VIRUS please read***

DocCNader
10-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Whats the fastest way to wash a vehicle? I working on starting a car wash business and have been looking into these pressure steam cleaning machines XXXXLINK DELETED DUE TO POSSIBLE VIRUSXXX . I was thinking that we could wash a dirty vehicles exterior in 10-15 minutes with one of these machines. what do you think?

Thanks,

By the way i was already a member of autopia but for some reason I havent been able to sign in with my other name.

Regards

XXXEDITXXX

Link removed due to possible virus on the linked site.

If you opened the link, you should run a full virus scan for safety measures.

~bwebster

Aurora
10-07-2004, 08:53 PM
No experience with them, but don`t use a darn rag like the guy on the vid.

jimmybuffit
10-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Gosh! That`s an unusual site. Obviously Korean. Note the minimum of 10 units per order? What about local (wherever you are) service?

Jim

DocCNader
10-07-2004, 09:19 PM
I am located in Mexico City where just about any guy with a dirty rag on the steet washes your car for about 20 pesos wich is about 2 USD. I Have the exclusive rights to a very large parking lot. A place where 30 thousand cars enter and leave in once day. I want to wash cars obviously with employees. But the faster and more efficient we do it the better, so thats why I was considering these machines. Any ideas on how we could wash cars fast and efficiently with a decent result?

Regards

scottlee
10-07-2004, 09:24 PM
did anyone else see their product called " autopia gold liquid coating " in the accessories :eek: :eek:

Aurora
10-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Suerte compa.

sQuashed
10-07-2004, 09:33 PM
I understand you are going for the "speed" wash, but that thing scares me:scared :scared

DocCNader
10-07-2004, 10:07 PM
So how can I "SPEED WASH" a car? There has to be a way!?

bjwebster
10-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Someone who tried to watch the video on that site got a virus warning for: "backdoor.hackdefender".

Those who looked there may want to run a complete virus scan just to play it safe!

I have removed the link to prevent autopians from being infected.

~bjwebster

joburnet
10-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Get a pressure washer.

Prep the car with some wheel cleaner and bug and tar remover.

Rinse it off with the pressure washer and bulk soap fed through the hose.

Get some cheap labor to wash it with whatever sponge, MF, ect...

Get same cheap labor to dry it with some nice MF`s rather then dirty rags. You can also try a spray wax such as Eagle One Wax as you dry and it will only add about 30 seconds.

Total time is probably around 10 mins per car with two people. Not the best service possible but it is cheap and quick and if done right should not harm the car at all.

Note: be careful about the wheel cleaner because some can be harmful to certain wheels. Still haven`t figured out what`s best.

DocCNader
10-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Thanks for your replies. Im sorry about the virus, I had no Idea and had never had problems. Im thinking of maybe fabricating a machine similar to the steam ones from the link. I dont think it would be to hard. THe whole thisng has to be completely portable and able to move around easily (wheels etc). Any other ideas?

Thanks.