PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator

ZaneO
10-05-2004, 10:23 PM
This will be a short review, because I don`t know what all to include.

I got the chance to use the new Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator yesterday, and I am quite impressed.

The towels came out much softer and fuller than my old laundry detergent and vinegar routine. I have not had a chance to use them again, so I don`t know yet how performance will be effected. I have been having some trouble with Quik Shine streaking lately and suspect it to be a laundry issue, so I will report back to see if this makes a difference.

If there are any specific questions, I would be glad to try and answer them.

P.S. I haven`t used Micro Restore, so I can`t directly compare. Sorry.

SilverLexus
10-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Thanks Zane. My supply, the 2 pack deal, is due to arrive today from Autogeek.

I will try it on a stack of MF in the garage and report back. I`m hoping the smell is better than Wunder Wasche but I like Wasche very much and it does a great job cleaning.

svanderbilt
10-06-2004, 11:00 AM
I`m looking forward to receiving my 2 pack deal from Autogeek, too. Although without the 15% off and the special two-fer, they`re a bit more expensive than Micro Restore.

ZaneO
10-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by beau

I`m looking forward to receiving my 2 pack deal from Autogeek, too. Although without the 15% off and the special two-fer, they`re a bit more expensive than Micro Restore.

What do you expect...it`s from Pinnacle :D

AudiOn19s
10-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Mine will show up tomorrow as well I only opted for the 1 bottle with the free towel cause I`ve got 2 bottles of Micro-Restore somewhere in storage...

mental note...living with your parents while waiting for you house to be completed stinks...no garage, no privacy and I can`t find ANY of my detailing stuff that wasn`t already stashed in my car.

SilverLexus
10-07-2004, 07:27 AM
I tried this last night and it worked very well. It still has a chemical smell like Wunder Wasche but only slight-not the tropical scent you would expect.

The liquid is red tinted instead of the clear of the Wasche, but it seems to be a similar formula, very thin liquid.

The proof is in the results: very clean MF towels which are soft and clean smelling.

Highly recommended as is the Wunder Wasche.

AudiOn19s
10-07-2004, 10:11 AM
I`ll throw in my .02 tomorrow...I`ve got a stack of dirty MF waiting to be washed and mine will be here today!

l33
10-07-2004, 11:47 AM
I`m curious to how well it cleans stains out of the towels. I`ve used Micro Restore and it does make the towel feel better, didn`t do much for cleaning them.

SilverLexus
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Both Wunder Wasche and Pinnacle MicroRejuvenator do a good job on stains in my experience.

Bill D
10-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Do you still need to add vinegar to final rinse? I`m very satisified with how my laundry detergent plus the final vinegar step performs

ZaneO
10-07-2004, 08:35 PM
I did not add vinegar. I like the Pinnacle better.

captkirk2
10-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Do the towels seem more absorbant? Mine are repelling water instead of absorbing it. My waffles used to soak it up so nice but they just smear it around.

Eliot Ness
10-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ShineMGood

Do the towels seem more absorbant? Mine are repelling water instead of absorbing it. My waffles used to soak it up so nice but they just smear it around.

I use Micro Restore and always run my towels through at least two rinse cycles and haven`t had any problems.

You may want to check out this thread and then run your towels through several rinses (some used as many as 14!): http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44414