PDA

View Full Version : Black Truck !!!

rockyram
10-02-2004, 02:28 AM
I have a 98 Dodge QC 4x4,black with a canopy.I`ve tried many different waxes and polishes and am still trying to find that perfect combination.I`m very particular about the appearance of my truck even though it is outside in the elements 24-7.I was wondering if applying Megs DACP,then NXT,then #16 could be done by hand or do I really need a PC.If not ,what is a good combo to use by hand on black,BTW the paint is in pretty good shape.I still get compliments even though I think it looks like crap.I`m hoping to get a PC soon but we`re trying to buy a house right now so money is a wee bit tight.

scottabir
10-02-2004, 02:35 AM
It takes a good amount of muscle but DACP can be used by hand. I believe that it is the most aggressive polish/cleaner that megs says you can use by hand. I know Scottwax has used it many times by hand with great results. Just be prepared to have a rubber arm the next few days afterwards:D

NXT and 16 can most definatly be used by hand.

Dont worry we are all in search of that "perfect shine". Most autopians seem to have the mentality that it is never good enough.