PDA

View Full Version : Good Over the Counter Supplies

qwik5o
09-30-2004, 09:32 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good swirl remover and glaze that could be obtained at a large market store.

I don`t want to order over the internet right now, but need some decent products.

Thanks for any information.

imported_garyo
09-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Pep Boys carries a rather large line of products. The 3M polishes can be purchased there, which are very good products. They also have meguiars, mothers and few others. Each line has some really good products.

truvette
09-30-2004, 10:08 AM
3M`s Swirl Mark Remover. It`s available at most auto parts stores and is formulated for either dark or light colored cars.

stevet
09-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Go to an auto body supply store. You can find 3M and Megs Pro products there.

shaf
10-01-2004, 01:05 AM
If I were you, I`d buy both a swirl remover and their fine cut product, which is the next closest step up. If you`re doing this by hand, you may find just swirl remover far too weak for the the amount of damage on your car. Been there, done that - pretty humiliating.

By hand, a scratch remover (Meguiar`s or Mothers) may be better for hand use as a substitute for swirl remover.

jfelbab
10-01-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 1SLOW50

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good swirl remover and glaze that could be obtained at a large market store.

I don`t want to order over the internet right now, but need some decent products.

Thanks for any information.

Frequently you can find Meguiar`s Professional products, #9 Swirl Remover and #7 Show Car Glaze in some of the consumer shops like AutoZone, KMart, Target, Blain`s Farm&Fleet, Checker, Napa, etc.