PDA

View Full Version : I lost the top to my All-In-One!

Pages : [1] 2

svanderbilt
09-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Over four years using the same bottle of All-In-One, and I finally misplace the cap. If anyone has an empty All-In-One or Sealant Glaze bottle, may I have your top? Mine`s a 16.9 ounce. Thanks.

TW85 HHI
09-29-2004, 09:38 PM
I was going to suggest a PVC threaded cap but then I measured the SG cap to be 7/8". PVC caps come in 3/4" and 1".

My AIO bottle broke a while back and I just duct taped it. I am looking for a new bottle with a dispenser (kind of like what Poorboy`s products are in) so if I find one, I can send you the cap. Now, do you have a suggestion where I could find a bottle like what Poorboy`s uses? LOL

Deanski
09-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Here`s where I get all my bottles, sprayers and other plastics.

USPlastics Bottles (http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=USPlastic&category%5Fname=14952&product%5Fid=15129)

One of the best!

Regards,

Deanski

TW85 HHI
09-29-2004, 10:02 PM
LOL, I just placed an order with US Plastics. Was originally going to buy just two bottles and two caps but once I added shipping, it was CHEAPER to buy 5 bottles and 5 caps WITH shipping. :eek:

beau,

I have no idea where US Plastics ships from but the bottles are coming UPS ground. Once I get the bottles I will be more than happy to send you the cap off one of my Klasse bottles (of course I would clean it first).

NavindraLR
09-29-2004, 10:04 PM
i just lost mine too!!! sucks doesnt it?

i just put the bottle in a ziplock bag and am hoping it never falls over...

should be good until its empty

svanderbilt
09-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Thanks, TW85 HHI. Now you have to come over and organize my supplies like yours!

Thats a pretty cool website, US Plastics. I like the aersol pump sprayer, would be great for cleaning tires/rims.

I just bought a 4 pack of sprayers from Costco. Anybody know if they`re any good?

SpoiledMan
09-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by beau

I like the aersol pump sprayer, would be great for cleaning tires/rims.

I just bought a 4 pack of sprayers from Costco. Anybody know if they`re any good?

I have that aerosol pump sprayer and LOVE it.

The Costco spray bottles are good. I like those as well.

dmatre
09-30-2004, 04:58 AM
I`ve lost a couple of tops over the years . . . (Is there something about the AIO??? I`ve never lost an SG top . . . )

A little Saran wrap, secured with a rubber band, around the threaded hole works fine and lasts long-term (and no worries about tipping over).

sQuashed
09-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Hey Dean, do those spouts ever clog up ?

Originally posted by Deanski

Here`s where I get all my bottles, sprayers and other plastics.

USPlastics Bottles (http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=USPlastic&category%5Fname=14952&product%5Fid=15129)

One of the best!

Regards,

Deanski

imported_DetailGirl
09-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Geez shipping out weighs what I would need for bottles that is insane! Cool webpage though

imported_DetailGirl
09-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Have you thought about going to Lowes or Home Depot and checking them out?

Eliot Ness
09-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by DetailGirl

Geez shipping out weighs what I would need for bottles that is insane! Cool webpage though

I read somewhere else that Wal-Mart has bottles in the health/beauty and/or craft section. If you only need a few that would save on shipping.

captkirk2
09-30-2004, 12:02 PM
I got some at a local beauty supply store.

TW85 HHI
10-05-2004, 06:25 PM
My bottles came today. You can have one of the Klasse caps if you want.

imported_Terry
10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by beau

Thanks, TW85 HHI. Now you have to come over and organize my supplies like yours!

Thats a pretty cool website, US Plastics. I like the aersol pump sprayer, would be great for cleaning tires/rims.

I just bought a 4 pack of sprayers from Costco. Anybody know if they`re any good? I`ve had my Costco spray bottles for two months.....Good sizes and they spray very well:up