PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking to buy a Rotary Polisher?

Nickshades
09-26-2004, 10:29 PM
To anyone that is interested and looking to further involve themselves with the detailing art. I have a PC Rotary Polisher that I`m looking to sell. I used it about maybe a dozen times at the most!

On a second note, I`m not looking to disobey any rules of the forum so if this is crossing any lines, please inform me. I`ve looked over the house rules and haven`t found any information regarding the sale of a personal product.

If by chance you are someone interested in this machine and the package I`d be selling you, please e-mail me at NJG1213@aol.com. Thank you to all who are interested and look forward to hearing from you.

Nick

Thomas Dekany
09-26-2004, 10:50 PM
we just ordered a Makita last night.

Why selling it? How much?

Nickshades
09-26-2004, 11:13 PM
I was looking for $225, but I paid $250 just for the machine. I`m also going to provide 4 pads (2 yellow and 2 white) with the smaller 6.5 flexible backing plate, which were all separte buys from the price I paid.

The reason why i`m selling it is because I was looking into the Dewalt polisher as I used a friends and liked the feel better. The rep at Classic Motoring Accessories recommended the PC polisher, but in the end its a matter of preference.

Any questions regarding anything I said, e-mail me at NJG1213@aol.com

Thanks,

Nick