PDA

View Full Version : Silon AD509

KFM2500HEMI
09-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Has anyone ever heard of this stuff? The guy who details cars in my office building wants to use this on my Wife`s 4Runner. Should I let him? I did a search and could not find anything about the stuff. Thanks for the help.

tpgsr
09-24-2004, 10:12 AM
I have never heard of it, but from their website (http://www.silonforboatsandcars.com/)

SiLONTM Environmental Protective Sealant AD509 is the Do-It-Yourself Car Enthusiast’s product of choice. This unique inorganic surface treatment offers the best possible surface protection for the paint, chrome and vinyl components for the exterior of a vehicle. It will also provide the most brilliant shine and deepest depth of image available for exterior car protection, including aluminum or painted wheels. SiLONTM AD509 is also ideal for vinyl dashboards, vinyl sideboard panels and leather seats to protect against ultra-violet light damage or staining caused by food or beverages. SiLONTM AD509 is conveniently packaged in an Automotive Starter Detail kit, complete with everything you need to get the job done, and it is so easy to apply. Do-It-Yourselfers & professionals alike have made SiLONTM Environmental Protective Sealants their car maintenance product of choice. Also available to professional detailers in an EPS commercial grade formula.

6cyl's_of_fury
09-24-2004, 10:38 AM
Struth, is there a surface on or in a car that it wont treat?!?

imported_edschwab1
09-24-2004, 08:59 PM
tpgsr,

When should we expect your review?

Eric