PDA

View Full Version : New Promotional Flyers

C_Rock77
10-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Hey guys and gals.....My Partner and I just got some new flyers made up. To tell you about the first one, it`s a promotion we worked out with a local pizza joint called Damgoode Pies. www.damgoodepies.com is their website, so you can pull up the sight and see how the things tie in. We worked out a deal w/ the owner to detail his 4-runner for 15 free large 2-topping pizzas, which we are going to give away with our first 15 FULL details.

The second one is a 1/2 page flyer we kinda thought up. I dunno how appropriate it may be for ALL places, but I thought it was a good idea when another friend of ours suggested it....he also MADE the flyers for us.

Give me some impressions..

Damgoode Pies Promotion Flyer (http://home.comcast.net/~chamm1/integrateddetails/damgoode.jpg)
Business Cards (http://home.comcast.net/~chamm1/integrateddetails/busniesscard.jpg)
GET PROTECTION! (http://home.comcast.net/~chamm1/integrateddetails/integratedcondom.jpg)

P.S. The Protection flyer needs some work.....it looks really grainy....and we`re gonna change the picture to my partner`s car..i.e. one we`ve REALLY detailed, and likely say that on the bottom of the flyer. I`m not sure....we MAY need real photos to do that, so that ppl can really see our work.

JaredPointer
10-27-2004, 02:03 PM
They are too big to look at really. Resize them and post them again. I don`t know how well the whole "condom" thing will go over. I guess it depends on your audience, but I personally don`t like it.

The pizza promo is a unique idea. Good luck with it. :)

C_Rock77
10-27-2004, 02:11 PM
The condom idea was very much a tongue-and-cheek idea that we planned on using in limited venues. If you knew the restaurant, Damgoode Pies, you`d understand. I mean, c`mon....they named their restaurant "Damgoode Pies." It`s not like I`m gonna put THAT flyer up at churches, or anything.

Damgoode is just a REALLY laid-back place where people go to eat REALLY good pizza and drink beer. :beer Most of the servers have long hair, tattoos, and plenty of piercings. It`s definitely NOT your run-of-the-mill pizza joint.

As for resizing, my computer resized them to my window automatically. That`s the only reason I posted them that size.

Keep the comments coming!

BTW, MAD props to the Jngrbrdman on my business cards! I think he did an awesome job on them. :mohawk :bigups

JaredPointer
10-27-2004, 02:19 PM
So the condom-joke flyers would be passed out at the pizza place only? Like I said, I guess it depends on the audience. I would just suggest to keep in mind that you are living in the "conservative" south. I have lived/been places where that idea would be great, and then again I have been in places (like AL, MS, GA, AK) where it might not be such a good thing if it made it into the hands of some people.

rollman
10-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Think about the image your putting out with that flyer . If thats the image you want potential customers to get of your business then go with it .

The free pizza deal you worked out is a great idea . I`m sure you`ll get a good response from it .

Holyghostfilled
10-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Excellant idea to hook up with a business like that. Though, I would have to agree with JaredPointer. It`s not something that will go well with some audiences. But then again it`s really up to you on what audiences you`re looking for. I personally would rather have the professional look for the professional clientel.

:ghost

C_Rock77
10-27-2004, 03:26 PM
I`m still kicking around the idea w/ the "Condom" flyer. It was mostly a humorous thing we wanted to see how it turned out.

I DEFINITELY want to put out a "protection" flyer. Any suggestions to an eye-catching play on protection?

JaredPointer
10-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I DEFINITELY want to put out a "protection" flyer. Any suggestions to an eye-catching play on protection?

Maybe since you`re in Arkansas, and it`s college football, maybe a Razorback football helmet. :dunno If people there are as crazy as they are here (for Alabama and Auburn) it would be a hit. Something like you protect yourself when you play, protect your car. I dunno where I was going with that...That`s why I`m not in marketing I suppose.

rollman
10-27-2004, 03:46 PM
I`m still kicking around the idea w/ the "Condom" flyer. It was mostly a humorous thing we wanted to see how it turned out.

You could do so many things with that one word..

You protect your money so why not your car. ( with a picture of a bank or a vault)

(Picture of Army looking guys) We Protect our county Who`s protecting your cars finish .

Guard dogs pics . While they protect your property We`ll Protect your cars finish .

A good why to get ideas is page through a car magazine or auto related mags. Just look at the ads and maybe peice a few together to make one .

C_Rock77
10-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Maybe since you`re in Arkansas, and it`s college football, maybe a Razorback football helmet. :dunno If people there are as crazy as they are here (for Alabama and Auburn) it would be a hit. Something like you protect yourself when you play, protect your car. I dunno where I was going with that...That`s why I`m not in marketing I suppose.

The Hog hat IS a good idea. People around here are RABID Razorback fans....(I was SO pissed when Auburn handed us our collective asses!) Thx for the idea.

Might put some flyers like that (W/ the helmet) up at some sports bars.

derek37
10-27-2004, 11:56 PM
The Hog hat IS a good idea. People around here are RABID Razorback fans....(I was SO pissed when Auburn handed us our collective asses!) Thx for the idea.

Might put some flyers like that (W/ the helmet) up at some sports bars.

Just a thought. You might catch some flak from the school. They probably get pretty tight with someone else using their logo. Maybe something similar on a hard hat. Or something.

Damn. I wish I could get my smilies to work