PDA

View Full Version : Targets "BAJA" Brand Microfiber Towels

General Lee
09-22-2004, 04:34 PM
I picked a pack of these up and was wondering if anyone else tried them or uses them.

Are they good for polish and wax removal or should they be placed in the dash, window, wheels, catagory? They do seem like they are up to par.

GoodnClean
09-22-2004, 05:32 PM
My complaint with them is they seem to lint really bad.

Big Leegr
09-23-2004, 08:39 AM
I picked up a couple (these are the 2 pack ones, right?) and I thought they were a better quality than the 5/$5.00 Wal-Mart ones.

If you`re talking about the 5 or 7(2 bonus) pack, I thought they looked the same as the WM ones.

General Lee
09-23-2004, 10:33 AM
I got the 5 pack, there were I think 3 blue ones, and 2 white ones. I`m pretty sure I got them from Target. Does Wal-Mart have BAJA brand too??

AudiOn19s
09-23-2004, 12:40 PM
There was a thread on this somewhere that prompted me to go buy them. The 2 pack towels are very good for store bought towels and do not lint...I passed on the 5 pack though

Big Leegr
09-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by General Lee

I got the 5 pack, there were I think 3 blue ones, and 2 white ones. I`m pretty sure I got them from Target. Does Wal-Mart have BAJA brand too??

No, WM carries the Concordia brand, but their 5 pack is split 3/2 blue and white too. Looks quite similar. Haven`t bought the Target ones to compare. The WM ones are a bit cheaper.

As to the WM ones, they do lint, and tend to leave a film on glass if you don`t wash them before first use. I find them good for the "less than concours" detailing and as "try-outs" to give to people that haven`t tried mf before, or have cars that will never be given the attention needed to keep them swirl free.

The other mf`s at Target (2 pack for about $2.50 or $3.50, I think) are better quality. You can use them on glass right away without streaks. They even feel like better towels. I`ve noticed that they`re sometimes harder to find, as they aren`t always right near the other towels. I`ve even seen them an aisle away!

debric
09-23-2004, 04:12 PM
FYI..."Baja Sol" is a Target house brand.