PDA

View Full Version : What is menzerna PO106

imported_series1
09-21-2004, 08:26 PM
I have seen GSRStilez used this sometime and was wondering what it is. I have never heard of it before. Where can I find it so I could get more info? For those who have tried it, is it any good?

Bill D
09-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Deanski is the in house expert on this stuff. Truly a revolutionary product. Apparently only available from Jeff Silver of Menzerna USA. Thanks to Deanski I have it too Here`s the info about it courtesy of Deanski:

Originally posted by Deanski

For Ceramiclear, the two Menzerna products are:

PO106

PO85RD

PO106 has more of the abrasives than 85RD. The abrasives are somewhat expensive as well.

Remember, this is for OEM. In other words, not a lot of time spent doing corrections. It`s like ISO standarrds, ( X amount of polish, speed of rotary, type of pad, how long etc) they use on the production lines. It`s very tightly controlled.

So, use of these products in a ddetailing environment will differ.

From what I`ve seen, it`s a one-step polish. No need to go down in abrasives, goes right away to wax/sealant.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deanski

imported_series1
09-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the reply Bill D. Have you used it yet? If you have what do you think fo it?

Bill D
09-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Yeah, largely just on scrap though, I`m still not extremely comfortable with the rotary so I don`t think I can appreciate what this stuff canreally do.

6']['9
09-21-2004, 10:45 PM
yeah this menzerna line is kinda confusing. I just got my FPII & Ceramiclear polish from Jeff along w/a catalog. All there are is numbers which dont say much along w/ a graph of what it is used for.....so good luck