PDA

View Full Version : I`m Back!

Pages : [1] 2

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Hello Autopians:wavey

Been awhile since I last posted here....well just about any detailing forum actually, as some work related injuries have kept me to pretty much just washing cars. Even that at times was a real pain:sosad

Plus moving........moving bites!:angry

Oh wel yesterday I did a few details and figured I would post up the results before everybody forgot about me:(

Here is a 500SL that I etailed using the Cyclo, Menzerna IP and white pads followed by Hi-Temps Fine Finish

I also used a new QD called "Optimum" and this stuff ROCKS:up

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Next

tpgsr
09-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Figured you were just busy like the rest of us :D

But hey welcome back!! :wavey

Car looks good, got any more pics you care to share??

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Last SL500 pic

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:16 PM
This is an 7 year old BMW 740. Been caring for it since day one and I really like this body style over the new 7 series.

This was polished with the Cyclo and Light Cut and then hand applied Fine Finish.

This was then spritzed with my new QD, Optimum

Bill D
09-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Anthony, WB man ! :xyxthumbs

Since you last stopped by I have a Cyclo now too! In fact, I have a SL I`m supposed to do too! I anxiously wait to read about all of your Cyclo work.

Glad to have you back! See you around the forums!

Hey! Tell us more about this Optimum stuff

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:20 PM
next

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Last 7 pic

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Did this black BMW from hell also......really bad shape:down

My new partner removed dents while I detailed the interior.

The exterior literally had little to no gloss it was so scratched. It is also a repaint, at least 80% of the panels.

We buffed with with a wool pad and Menzerna PG. Went over that with an ornage pad and Menzerna PG again.

Next came a polishing pad with Menzerna IP followed by a LC blue finishing pad and Menzerna FP.

FMJ tops it off.

No BEFORE pics as it was cloudy and overcast all day. In fact it rained a few hours after these pictures were taken:D

Woob
09-21-2004, 08:33 PM
:D Glad to have ya back Anthony! Are you still in Texas? Products + Details looking good as usual :p Post over @ DC. You will be surprised hehe

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Here is a pic of the trunk lid, which was by far the worst scratched panel on the whole car.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony O.
09-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Bill D

Anthony, WB man ! :xyxthumbs

Since you last stopped by I have a Cyclo now too! In fact, I have a SL I`m supposed to do too! I anxiously wait to read about all of your Cyclo work.

Glad to have you back! See you around the forums!

Hey! Tell us more about this Optimum stuff

Thank you all for the WB:xyxthumbs

I am doing a product review of the Optimum, so stay tuned :)

Anthony

Thomas Dekany
09-21-2004, 08:53 PM
all very nice details but the black is beautiful!

thinksnow
09-21-2004, 09:59 PM
AO-

That 740il is beautiful. Unfortunately, my mother gave up on her `01 740iL in Khalahari Beige. It was beautiful (not to mention a blast to drive) but 8 shop visits in 12 months was too much.

Nice work in keeping the rockers black and I know you love working on those wheels!

ZaneO
09-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Welcome Back! We`ve missed you.

It`s good to see your stunning work again.:bow