PDA

View Full Version : 4 month old Zaino

325iSBimmer
09-18-2004, 05:02 PM
here`s a quick pic of my 4 month old Zaino treatment.

All I do is give it a once over with the Zaino QD and it looks like the day (or 3) that I did the full out treatment. I`m amazed at how well the water still beads too!

well worth the time and effort in my opinion.

RedondoV6
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Nice bimmer and yes .. I agree with you 100% on the Zaino.

There may be other waxes or sealants which offer the nth degree of better looks in the short term and may be better suited to show cars but for everyday drivers, I still think anyone would be hard pushed to find better products than Zaino and Klasse. To me these two products are still set the benchmark for others pretenders to meet. Just my 2 cents....

325iSBimmer
09-19-2004, 12:17 PM
FULLY agree. exactly, if you have a show car that never sees the road then, like you said, there`s probably products that give way deeper, wetter, slicker finishes but for a car that see 40,000 Km/year I think Zaino does a tremendous job at protecting the paint. I am truly inmpressed wiht the product. Not to say that I wouldnt try something else if say later In life I can afford to have a Porsche that only comes out on nice sundays. Im only 20 so that might be a while yet.:rolleyes:

for now, Zaino does the BM well!:up