PDA

View Full Version : www.extremecarcare.co.uk

veeduby
09-17-2004, 04:05 PM
hey all,

has anyone from the UK bought anything off this website before got a mate who has ordered some things off them but hasnt recieved them and its been over a month hes emailed them and has had no replies.

needless to say he aint happy

imported_Anth
09-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah I have a few months ago, didn`t have any problems as far as I can remember.

Anth

Lowejackson
09-18-2004, 05:16 AM
I was going to say phone them but then I saw the site, no telephone number and only a PO box address.

I would send a third email and contact Meguairs (UK) to see if they can help

Aletank
09-18-2004, 05:52 AM
I`ve used them once about 2 months back - No problems - about 7 day delivery, But seen this thread this morning http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=77167&posted=1#post77167

For all my Meguires stuff etc I use www.seriousperformance.co.uk

Lowejackson
09-18-2004, 06:00 AM
Yup, Alex at Serious is a great guy, never had any problems

imported_pugoman
09-18-2004, 08:35 AM
I placed an order with them earlier this year and wasn`t too impressed with the service... I waited about 2 weeks for my order.

Very poor comms - actually make that zero comms... I emailed nearly everyday with no reply.

One day I just so happened to make a complaint about them on some other forum and the very next day I received an email saying my order would be with me the next day - next morning, it turned up via courier.

Never ordered from them again as I`ve since heard of other people that have had this problem - I must say, that I haven`t actually heard of anyone NEVER receiving their order.

I would recommend anyone in the UK that is looking to purchase Meguiars products to look no further than Alex at http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk - Alex is a pleasure to deal with and I can`t recommend him enough!

Here are a couple of numbers for `Extreme Car Care`.

Tel: 0118 9627778

Fax: 0118 9627779

Hope this helps and good luck!

veeduby
09-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Sound, thanks for all the replies, info. have passed them on fingers crossed he`ll get his stuff some time this century!

:up

Anders
09-26-2004, 12:07 PM
I have been waiting 3 weeks for my Meguiars NXT Generation, no response to the numerous emails I sent, nor does he answer the phone.

Eventually I reported it to PayPal as fraud, so we will see what happens.

WD Pro
09-27-2004, 06:36 AM
Lots of people on the BMW site are having delivery problems.

Bushy has been on and promised that everything will be sorted and it was only a temporary problem.

WD Pro

Anders
09-27-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by WD Pro

Lots of people on the BMW site are having delivery problems.

Bushy has been on and promised that everything will be sorted and it was only a temporary problem.

WD Pro

Could you point me to the URL of the BMW site?

Thanks!

Anders

WD Pro
09-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Anders

Could you point me to the URL of the BMW site?

Thanks!

Anders

Its a good site for M`s :

http://www.bm3w.co.uk/

WD Pro :xyxthumbs