PDA

View Full Version : Sonus pad review coming soon

JasonD
09-14-2004, 03:12 PM
Well, the new product bug bit me good. As if I didn`t have more foam pads than I needed already, I ordered a set of Sonus DAS pads. I will be writing a full review on the pads, so keep an eye out for it. I can`t wait to see if they are good as they look!:xyxthumbs

TN9thSi
09-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Can`t wait to hear another user`s opinion of the Sonus pads. I`m actually in the process of giving my hood and fenders the Poorboy`s treatment and I`m using my new Sonus pads. I`m using the orange pad with SSR2, green pad with SSR2 to cover any missed spots, and using the blue pad to apply Poorboys Professional Polish. So far I`m very impressed. Much better quality foam than all the standard variety pads.

I`m interested in hearing about your experiences, so keep us posted.

JasonD
09-14-2004, 03:59 PM
I most certainly will. I started off using the standard 6.5" flat D.A. pads and they worked pretty good but fell apart too easy. After I got tired of dealing with those, I switched to the 7.5" VC pads which I absolutely LOVE, but now that I`m fairly proficient with the PC now, I`d like to go back to a flat pad for the added "bite" it gives you, and the Sonus pads are the only ones that look any good right now. I guess we shall see!