PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Souveran Black Vette

ZaneO
09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Did it up for the parade this weekend: http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43975

This was my first use of the new Pinnacle Swirl Removers and Liquid Souveran. I REALLY like Liquid Souveran.

Process:

NXT wash

Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover w/ cutting pad (don`t like)

Pinnacle Swirl Remover w/ polishing pad (don`t like)

Liquid Souveran

Meguiar`s Natural Shine x 2 on tires

Mother`s Aluminum polish on exhaust tips (sorry, not pictured)

Zaino Leather Conditioner

Here`s the final product:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/ZaneO/4Runner002.jpg

Woob
09-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Ain`t liking the polishes alot? Too bad, but I`m happy I got Liquid Souveran! Nice detail. Is Natural Shine a new product? :up

SilverBelle04
09-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Beautiful ...looks like glass...Bob :xyxthumbs

SilverBelle04
09-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by SilvaBimma

Is Natural Shine a new product? :up

We`ve had it up here in Canada many years.

Bob

imported_Terry
09-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Excellent work.....The Black Vette looks much nicer that the others in the pic :xyxthumbs

ZaneO
09-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks everyone!

Meguiar`s Natural Shine has been around for at least 5 years that I know of. I really like it.

Almost every Vette out of 157 had swirling, scratching, and/or buffer burn. Quite sad actually. I didn`t even get one compliment on my job :(

It really was an awesome day though.

BTW, I used the Pinnacle Swirl Remover on the wheels and sealed them with Wolfgang. The PSR did seem to work well on the wheels.

Intercooled
09-12-2004, 08:13 PM
It`s funny that you said you didn`t get one compliment. :( It looks great!!!

I did a show a couple months ago and I felt that I had the best paint there. Nobody really noticed. I lost to another GN because he had more chrome parts on his motor. I think most people dont appreciate flawless paint and well detailed car.

1 Clean WS6
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by ZaneO

Almost every Vette out of 157 had swirling, scratching, and/or buffer burn. Quite sad actually. I didn`t even get one compliment on my job :(

Well here is a compliment for ya Zane...DAUMN FINE JOB!!! :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs You post on those Vette boards...it amazes me just how little some of those guys know about basic car care...especially when they own such sweet rides. I about lost it when the were talking about using Windex as a quick detailer.:scared

I`m sure the Vette you detailed was one of the best there...they just couldn`t appreciate it. :cool:

ZaneO
09-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks again. I`ve really noticed how little the general public knows about a truly nice finish.

Those Vette guys crack me up. :lol: Most of them are so cool being Vette owners, that they don`t realize what tools they appear to be.

stilez
09-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Zane: That thing looks great! I liked using LS as well...Too bad durability is down the tubes :( , but for a show it`s great :)