PDA

View Full Version : Adam`s butter wax

III
09-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Any Adam`s user`s out there? What ya think about the butter wax?

http://www.adamspolishes.com/site/department.cfm?id=80B8EB85-1706-42AE-BE854416411BCED4&killnav=1

DCT
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I`ve used his Butter Wax............... it`s "OK", and that`s about it. His Revive polish is "decent", but nothing exceptional. The Scratch Out polish is poor in my opinion......... mostly fillers, and difficult to work with. His instructions for using the Scratch Out go like this:

Apply ScratchOut,

Apply Revive over ScratchOut,

Remove using his detail spray and an MF towel.

That`s brilliant marketing............. use 3 of his products for one step.

Adam`s does a great job of marketing, and does have some devoted people out there pushing his products at any cost. I would save my money, and buy some better products.............. there are many.

Antonio Wright
09-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by White_F150

I`ve used his Butter Wax............... it`s "OK", and that`s about it. His Revive polish is "decent", but nothing exceptional. The Scratch Out polish is poor in my opinion......... mostly fillers, and difficult to work with. His instructions for using the Scratch Out go like this:

Apply ScratchOut,

Apply Revive over ScratchOut,

Remove using his detail spray and an MF towel.

That`s brilliant marketing............. use 3 of his products for one step.

Adam`s does a great job of marketing, and does have some devoted people out there pushing his products at any cost. I would save my money, and buy some better products.............. there are many.

Sounds no different the any other company. Many products like DACP will leave a haze that will have to be removed with a finer product. So, I don`t see the difference. :nixweiss

imported_edschwab1
09-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Check the ford truck boards for opinions and do a search here.

Eric

ALAN81
09-12-2004, 07:09 PM
I used his butter wax I like his butter wax it is a carnuba blend and it lasted. His QD product is one of the best on the market .Adam has pretty good products and his prices were high but they came down.he is one of the nicest people and you can call hin 24/7 on his cell and he will answer

Thomas Dekany
09-12-2004, 08:25 PM
I`ll make sure to give him an order 4 o`clock in the morning and I`ll try to talk him into getting free shipping :D

DCT
09-13-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Antonio Wright

Sounds no different the any other company. Many products like DACP will leave a haze that will have to be removed with a finer product. So, I don`t see the difference. :nixweiss

That would be somewhat true if Scratch Out were anywhere near the product that DACP is. Besides, I can use Poorboy`s SSR2.5 as follows: Apply and work product........ wipe off........ done.

I agree on Adam`s Detail Spray.......... pretty nice stuff. However at $50 a half gallon, I would recommend buying some equally good products for less than half the price.

However, these are just my opinions.