PDA

View Full Version : 4* Ultimate Auto Wash Review

wifehatescar
10-26-2004, 08:48 AM
1. Packaging & Labeling. Is it well packaged? Are the labels durable? Same package as the other ultimate products, works ok for me.

2. Helpful instructions on label?
yep, but it`s only car soap :)

3. Does product do what the manufacturer claims it does?
yes, and very well

4. Value. Is the product a good buy? If a liquid product, how much per ounce? Does a little go a long way?
1oz/gallon roughly. It works so well, I had 4" of suds still even when all the water was gone from the bucket! Even 1oz per gallon might be too concentrated as it works so well.

5. Easy to use? Hard to use? Did you read the directions and use as directed?
very easy

6. If known, what is the pH of the product? Is it safe for enthusiasts or should it be for professional use only?
It states the ph=7

7. Describe the product smell, viscosity and other physical traits if any.
You know those little candies that are like a small pink/brown/white cake? It smells like that---reallllly good!!! :drool

This is now my favorite wash! It`s a bit pricy but is SO quality. Everyone must try it at least once. The suds are very lubricating, unlike some other washes that just make suds for the sake of having suds.

I rank 4*UAW above these other washes: PB`s, NXT, EO WET and Zaino.

I will probably just use 4* on my car and use NXT on customer cars (if I can afford more 4* wash :kneel)

John Styrnol
10-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the review.

kimwallace
10-26-2004, 09:57 AM
I agree ... I have found that 1/2 ounce in a gallon of water works just as well. That makes it an even better value. It also stays wet on the car longer than some other shampoos I have used which means I can wash more of the car before rinsing and it rinses off more completely without spotting.
The smell is addicting!