PDA

View Full Version : Questions about QD and Sonus

imported_series1
09-11-2004, 10:55 AM
As some of you may know I just waxed my dads Chevrolet Malibu with Souveran. To keep up the look of Souveran I would like a carnauba based qd. Should I go with the Sonus Carnauba Spritz or Pinnacle Crystal Mist? Right now I`am leaning towards Sonus Carnauba Spritz because I alway top everything off with a carnauba and I have 4 different carnaubas. Nattys, Souveran, P21S, and #16. I would think that the pinnacle qd would only work best on souveran while the Sonus would do good on everything.

My Sonus question is are they going to come out with Gallon Sizes ever? I noticed Crystal Mist has a gallon size refill for it and was wondering if Sonus would ever come out with gallon sizes. The only reason I would want either in a gallon would be because I don`t want to keep ordering it online after I`m done with just the 16 oz spray bottles. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

NavindraLR
09-11-2004, 11:05 AM
to answer your question about which one to go with, i would recommend the sonus qd... i have it, and it works great, and leaves behind that exstra gloss, that other qds do not... as for the 1 gallon thing, i do not know... i would call and ask david since thats the only place i have seen sonus being sold

imported_series1
09-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the reply NavindraLR. Calling David would sound like the best idea to see if it will be sold in gallons.

JasonD
09-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Or you could post it in the Vendor Forum (Autopia Car Care) so that we could all see the response! :xyxthumbs

NavindraLR
09-11-2004, 01:42 PM
good point JDookie... i would be interested in buying some in 1gallon form... maybe if enough people want it he`ll make it possible???

JasonD
09-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Exactly,:D I know I`ll be buying one. Shucks, I got sick of making trips to WalMart for EO WAUD, so I bought a gallon of that stuff!:up I`m all about buying in bulk.

SilverLexus
09-11-2004, 02:44 PM
I have both and they are both terrific. I would go with the Pinnacle since you are working with Souveran. I think there might be a slight edge from a compatibility standpoint.