PDA

View Full Version : Detailcity has stretched

The Chee
10-26-2004, 06:21 AM
to two pages and the fonts are invisible. I`m using Opera browser but woks ok on IE.

Poorboy
10-26-2004, 06:46 AM
i think it`s only you Chee:crazy :lmfao ;)

The Chee
10-26-2004, 06:52 AM
haha looks like it :bigscream

Poorboy
10-26-2004, 07:03 AM
It`s tough being blue(avatar) :rolling :rofl

AhsGrad1973
10-26-2004, 07:11 AM
Looks ok under Maxthon (formerly known as MyIE), Firefox, and IE. Using Opera it looks like The Chee reported, have to scroll to the right to view the entire page. Opera doesn`t support some of the CSS (Cascaded Style Sheet) directives. It is hard to code for all of the different browsers on the market today. In the past it was IE and Netscape, ugh. Been there, done it.

The Chee
10-26-2004, 07:29 AM
Looks ok under Maxthon (formerly known as MyIE), Firefox, and IE. Using Opera it looks like The Chee reported, have to scroll to the right to view the entire page. Opera doesn`t support some of the CSS (Cascaded Style Sheet) directives. It is hard to code for all of the different browsers on the market today. In the past it was IE and Netscape, ugh. Been there, done it.

cheers for that, I`ll go try that firefox been hearing a lot lately. No way am I going back to that poo poo I.E.

norahcrv
10-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Works OK in Mozilla too, depending on your screen resolution. Just my $.02

The Fuzz
10-26-2004, 09:36 AM
FWIW... I hate firefox. That is what my last office used and it sucks. Maybe its just a matter of preference, but I`ve never had a problem with IE. I`m used to it I guess. Firefox is just not my kind of browser. I didn`t like having all my windows on tabs on the same page so that if I accidently closed the browser then I closed all of the browsers. Sorry for the :ranton I felt the need to vent.

JaredPointer
10-26-2004, 09:48 AM
I didn`t like Firefox myself, but I do like the tabbed browsing of SlimBrowser. It`s IE based, so I guess some folks wouldn`t like that. :dunno To each his own!